Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey let's meet up 4 Ultra @ Central Park

I have 4 tickets that i don't need anymore, if anybody wants them please contact me @ mmiqui@hotmail.com. We'd rather go to the after then to Central Park, s we really don't need the tickets.

We're not trying to make money, we just don't wanna go to the ultra anymore and we don't wanna loose the money.

$65 each, not more not less because that's exactly what we paid.

WOW........... definitely not goin to this, the lineup looks horrible barely any main headliners, and u have to b kiddin me.... 60 fuckin dollars for this 4,5 hour show?? what a waste ! :hang: i mean at least Ultra Miami was worth that much, i went to Sensation White and thats around how much it was worth, but this is just a joke, u only have like a couple of dj's who are wat, gonna probably play an hour each?if they actually had this at the sheep meadow and had different tents and genres of EDM, a mainstage, and around as many dj's as they have in Miami, i would say that would b worth it.......

just my 2cents

WOW........... definitely not goin to this, the lineup looks horrible barely any main headliners, and u have to b kiddin me.... 60 fuckin dollars for this 4,5 hour show?? what a waste ! :hang: i mean at least Ultra Miami was worth that much, i went to Sensation White and thats around how much it was worth, but this is just a joke, u only have like a couple of dj's who are wat, gonna probably play an hour each?if they actually had this at the sheep meadow and had different tents and genres of EDM, a mainstage, and around as many dj's as they have in Miami, i would say that would b worth it.......

just my 2cents

Nice - another fool moaning about an event before it has even happened.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ultra Miami has been around a few years now, and so is an established event that is part of an overall annual event. Therefore it is much more likely to have a larger and wider ranging line up.

This is an initial stab at doing something similar in NY, and the sooner idiots like you stop complaining and giving events like this a chance the better. If you don't like it, don't come, simple as. I'm sure come Monday you'll be relaying the thoughts of your one friend who just happened to have a bad time on Friday, without ever thinking to actually check it out yourself.

Chemical Brothers will be superb - fingers crossed they play stuff off of Exit Planet Dust and good times will ensue..............

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ultra Miami has been around a few years now, and so is an established event that is part of an overall annual event. Therefore it is much more likely to have a larger and wider ranging line up.

This is an initial stab at doing something similar in NY, and the sooner idiots like you stop complaining and giving events like this a chance the better. If you don't like it, don't come, simple as. I'm sure come Monday you'll be relaying the thoughts of your one friend who just happened to have a bad time on Friday, without ever thinking to actually check it out yourself.

Chemical Brothers will be superb - fingers crossed they play stuff off of Exit Planet Dust and good times will ensue..............

Hell Yeah!!! I agree 100%!!! Friday is going to be hype as sh*t and I can't f*cking wait!!

im not complainin im just stating my opinion, and i do think this event should stay in Miami only ...... and for 60 bucks yes the line up is crap, i mean you go to Europe and you have events like Trance Energy, Dance Valley, Qbase, Street Parade, Loveparade(street and love parade are free) with dozens of dj's ...etc those are events worth attending so to back up my point i dont believe there should b an Ultra Ny unless they bring really good talent, and im not sayin that the ones here are bad, its just that i thought they could've done better,it is an ULTRA event after all..... and yes i do like the chemical bro's, Eric Morillo and DT, but i wont be attending this event because in my opinion its not worth going to, not to mention that all the KTU heads will b there so u can definitely count me out

i mean you go to Europe and you have events like Trance Energy, Dance Valley, Qbase, Street Parade, Loveparade(street and love parade are free) with dozens of dj's ...etc those are events worth attending

And those events cost considerably more than $60 - the ones back in the UK do anyway.

Apologies if I misunderstood your post, but I would just say that they need to start somewhere, and by getting a couple of very decent live acts and a few decent dj's it's as good a place as any. Why should it just stay in Miami?

And if you always stayed home for fear of the "KTU heads" then you'd never go out......

how is sensation?! im thinking of going next yr...

just my 2cents