Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bye Bye SF Hello Pacha

Today's Daily News states that this October Pacha will be taking over SF. It is an Ibiza based nightclub, 30,000 sq. ft. across 4 floors, House DJ and club partner Erik Morillo along with Dynachord Alpha on a proprietary sound system, club holds 3,000 people. Get in Line opening late October.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize that Pacha didn't start in Ibiza, right?

where did it start?

oh and i think for the 1st month that place is gonna be a madhouse

then after that, they have to get a regular audience and throw good parties,

crobar is doing real well, and spirit found it's niche. let's hope pacha can stay afloat. especially with winter coming.

where did it start?

oh and i think for the 1st month that place is gonna be a madhouse

then after that, they have to get a regular audience and throw good parties,

crobar is doing real well, and spirit found it's niche. let's hope pacha can stay afloat. especially with winter coming.

Pacha started in Sitges

Too right. I hope Pacha NY is as nice as the one's in Europe.

It seems like many people have already decided Pacha is going to be a huge failure over here? Sad state of affairs if you ask me, when one of the biggest clubbing brands from overseas gets absolutely no support or respect over here.

Pacha Ibiza and the one back home in London are both superb, and it probably says more about NY as a city than the club itself if it doesn't work out.

Maybe it will turn out to be a nightmare, and full of the "bad element" of NY clubbing, but I think maybe rather than shooting it down before it's even opened, people should be looking forward to a new larger club hopefully bucking the trend and turning out to be good?

I guess we'll wait and see what happens..........

It seems like many people have already decided Pacha is going to be a huge failure over here? Sad state of affairs if you ask me, when one of the biggest clubbing brands from overseas gets absolutely no support or respect over here.

Pacha Ibiza and the one back home in London are both superb, and it probably says more about NY as a city than the club itself if it doesn't work out.

Maybe it will turn out to be a nightmare, and full of the "bad element" of NY clubbing, but I think maybe rather than shooting it down before it's even opened, people should be looking forward to a new larger club hopefully bucking the trend and turning out to be good?

I guess we'll wait and see what happens..........

i agree with some of silverbulls comments. i hope this new club splits the scene a little bit, and i also hope the club does well. NYC needs it.

i'm not wishing ill will on pacha, but i dont see the need to get all hyped up either.. the club hasn't announced events, we don't know who's spinning, so really at this point we know nothing except, it's erick morillo's club, and a popular euro club brand.

i agree with some of silverbulls comments. i hope this new club splits the scene a little bit, and i also hope the club does well. NYC needs it.

i'm not wishing ill will on pacha, but i dont see the need to get all hyped up either.. the club hasn't announced events, we don't know who's spinning, so really at this point we know nothing except, it's erick morillo's club, and a popular euro club brand.

Agreed - until there are some announcements over residents, events etc, there is little to get worked up about. I just found it odd that people were bashing it before it had even opened.

Agreed - until there are some announcements over residents, events etc, there is little to get worked up about. I just found it odd that people were bashing it before it had even opened.

I'm all for it, Pacha in Ibiza is one of my favorite clubs.

I would say my favorite is Space, on Sundays... the terrace is amazing.

Thank god all the bad element at main stream clubs will now go over to pacha adn stay there. This will make other places more enjoyable and as usual this wont affect the underground scene at all.

yes because you are so into the "underground" scene posting on clubplanet.com..

who are you kidding..

maybe its time for you to grow up..

what are you? in your 30s?? why not start to act your age for once?

hee hee

its unfortunate that this board has really turned south!!!! every time i come on this board lately all i read is i hate this i hate that... Mockett i agree totally with u.. we dont know so there for we should not judge... and to all the complaners.. well that should be easy... stay home and find another hobbie... clubs are for the music, dancing, "being social" and having fun.. and for the drugs.. ppl do drugs at clubs,at work, at home, they are every where and you will never get rid off them. so get over it ppl.... and if the ignorant talkers who would just do some research if you are that concernerd for the city and club scene... of WHAT will pacha bring... go to morillo's web site and u will find numerous articles about the club and what it will bring..!!thats all for now!!