Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin van Buuren @ Crobar, Fri 9/30

The only way to dance to that crap is to hop up and down, like all the trance listeners do. please take a dance lesson or 2 you trance listeners, your hard to look at when your doin your Trance Bounce making a fool of yourself.

o and just to prove u wrong asshole i dont jump up and down when i listen to trance..... i do dance battles (not talkin about the guido dance either) and i glowstring

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate stoopid fucks like RAYRAYs69... I've been to countless European and American Electronic Muzik Festivals where they had different genres of the electronica spectrum. From House, to Happy fuckin' Hardcore, and handz down... the Trance sets by influential playaz draws in the largest crowds and the most avid fans of the genre. Go fuck yourself Re-tarded-Ray-Ray.

-agentX

(Fyi) Armin will be off the heezy fo' sheezy.

yea but I can care less about the world. I care about the USA.

Like I said If u like trance Go to Europe, you will find no haters there.

House is # 1 in the greatest country in the world.

So God Bless the USA, and of course House Music

Let trance stay overseas where it belongs, along with you.

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

I care about the USA and all, but uh, last time I checked, the bulk of the USA likes teenie bop, pop, and hip hop crap (oops I'm hating, i take that crap part back).

The best stuff comes from europe, its ok to admit it. At least in the electronic music genre.

As for hating on music, I think its very common and little of people to think that the music they prefer is so much superior to the music they dislike. So I don't mind your hate, i just pity you.

As for myself, I have recently transformed into an AVB whore, so I guess my old ars is going to be partying with the teenie boppers (18+). Just surfing the site to find admission cheaper (why is it so damn expensive to see talent in NY, when its cheaper everywhere else?)

you put the #1 house Dj and the #1 trance dj at a club and see who draws more.. def the trance dj.. tiesto or pvd at a club against any house dj and they will clearly outdraw!!!

viva la trance

I agree 200%.

When Tiesto was @ CROBAR on a Wed it was insane. On a Wed !!!!!!!!! PVD mobbed ROXY for years and Oakie mobbed ROXY and HAMMERSTEIN Ballroom. I like house music, but being house music is offered every weekend in NYC why isnt it mobbed, but when these trance djs come into town its rediculous.

Victor Soto

I agree 200%.

When Tiesto was @ CROBAR on a Wed it was insane. On a Wed !!!!!!!!! PVD mobbed ROXY for years and Oakie mobbed ROXY and HAMMERSTEIN Ballroom. I like house music, but being house music is offered every weekend in NYC why isnt it mobbed, but when these trance djs come into town its rediculous.

Victor Soto

you going??

omg love armin ! but dont know anyone in the city who likes trance...anyone going by their lonesome and want to meet up?

I will be there with a friend or two. Most of my friends do not like trance but there is no way I would miss AVB, even if I had to go alone. Let me know if you want to meet up or anyone else for that matter. Lately the lines at Crobar have been insane so I will prob get there early to avoid this. But still, it should be a great night.

yeah, man. I have like one other friend in NY that likes EDM, so I'm tryin to convince her to come, and bring some of her friends!

But I don't mind meeting up, since I'm goin solo too... Just look for the one indian dude in the place!

lefty MO!

i'll probably be right up front when Armin goes on, then move over by the bar to enjoy the set.

(and the women)

yeah, man. I have like one other friend in NY that likes EDM, so I'm tryin to convince her to come, and bring some of her friends!

But I don't mind meeting up, since I'm goin solo too... Just look for the one indian dude in the place!

lefty MO!

i'll probably be right up front when Armin goes on, then move over by the bar to enjoy the set.

(and the women)

what did you think of his set at 4th & b in sd.. i had a blast..

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxinkuaye

omg love armin ! but dont know anyone in the city who likes trance...anyone going by their lonesome and want to meet up?

I will be there with a friend or two. Most of my friends do not like trance but there is no way I would miss AVB, even if I had to go alone. Let me know if you want to meet up or anyone else for that matter. Lately the lines at Crobar have been insane so I will prob get there early to avoid this. But still, it should be a great night.

Yeah, I'm going with a friend or two, but always happy to meet up with people... it's all about the meeting up, the good vibes, and with armin, man, wooooo!

damn, my friend who went to elementary school with the bouncer at crobar is with her *mother* this weekend... could have skipped the line... blast!

oh well. to the back of the line i go. hitting this after george clinton uptown at the apollo. it's going to be a goooooood night. See you all there!

- Hannah

what did you think of his set at 4th & b in sd.. i had a blast..

I loved it. But I figured that Armin would keep it a little more mainstream in a smaller market to which he's never played.

He dropped all the classics or top tracks, which is never a problem with me.

Good memories, haven't seen him since that time in SD.