Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PROMOTING QUESTION.... everyone add your input

mkutlass

people, do u think it would be hard to get a $6000.00 bar tab on a wednesday nite in NYC and how many people do u think u would need to get in the club to reach a bar tab of $6000.00. The reason i'm asking is the club i'm interested, requires a minmium of 6000.00 in bar tab. I know this is very hard to estimate but give a guess would 400 people be enuff? example 400 * $ 15 = $6000.......i'm not including bottle service.... Sorry for all the questions

depends on if you are doing it alone or with people and depends on the people you have with you. The question is do you know enough people who already go out on wed nights to that type of venue that would go. My opinion is if you have a venue that fits 450 people you better know 700 - 900 people that will come there 2 times a month to keep it full.

FYI i am spinning this weekend at a club that holds i think about 800 people. they have about 10 - 12 promoters working this place. i know Deko holds around the same more or less and besides a following they also have a large amount of promoters.

Braggin is madatory for promoters in NJ, I mean, you get to let in whoever you want, your the man when your a promoter.

i don't care about being the man...... i just want to make people happy and make them dance.. .... if u want to find me, u will have to look on the dancefloor, instead of the front door in my suit........ hopefully i'll make a few bucks and kiss a couple hotties along the way :)

people, do u think it would be hard to get a $6000.00 bar tab on a wednesday nite in NYC and how many people do u think u would need to get in the club to reach a bar tab of $6000.00. The reason i'm asking is the club i'm interested, requires a minmium of 6000.00 in bar tab. I know this is very hard to estimate but give a guess would 400 people be enuff? example 400 * $ 15 = $6000.......i'm not including bottle service.... Sorry for all the questions

6G Bar Guarantee is not that bad.

i don't care about being the man...... i just want to make people happy and make them dance.. .... if u want to find me, u will have to look on the dancefloor, instead of the front door in my suit........ hopefully i'll make a few bucks and kiss a couple hotties along the way :)

So your not gonna be at the front door watching your money, or clickin the # of ppl you bring in? hope you hire someone you trust then. Not always about having fun and partying when your throwing a party. Especially if your lookin to make money. Gotta do everything yourself, or rely on ppl you trust.

kid you obviously dont get it

oh you gotta also know how to multiply amount of people times fingers and toes to get the "real number" of people at any given venue....also gotta know occupancy number multiplied by i think at least three??? when talking about how big a place is

( any promoter can jump right in when you know the answer)

So your not gonna be at the front door watching your money, or clickin the # of ppl you bring in? hope you hire someone you trust then. Not always about having fun and partying when your throwing a party. Especially if your lookin to make money. Gotta do everything yourself, or rely on ppl you trust.

true, u R3 guys know your shit.......... i have people i trust, i hear what you r sayin, it's business first............ this whole $6000.00 bar tab, kind of scares me, because how do i know if there honest......

true, u R3 guys know your shit.......... i have people i trust, i hear what you r sayin, it's business first............ this whole $6000.00 bar tab, kind of scares me, because how do i know if there honest......

how many bars in the place and whats their legal capacity.

ha ha exactly, i don't want to piss away 6g's........... lol

BINOY, this reminds me of back in the day with your brother promoting parties and bar guarantees...Mikey personally...I wouldnt do it...

Does it have to be in the city??

what night do u want it??

How big of a place do u need?

I personally started @ smaller places and worked up...I dont promote anymore..but i would say be safe then sorry with your first event

just my .02

BINOY, this reminds me of back in the day with your brother promoting parties and bar guarantees...Mikey personally...I wouldnt do it...

Does it have to be in the city??

what night do u want it??

How big of a place do u need?

I personally started @ smaller places and worked up...I dont promote anymore..but i would say be safe then sorry with your first event

just my .02

jersey is pretty much taken already, alot of clubs that draw good size crowds............ studio 4 good club....... taste good job....... deko good club........ I have a meeting with a club owner in westchester, i hope to do a friday nite party there, westchester is a great opportunity, been talking to alot of girls......... alot of the girls wish westchester had a good 21 and up club.....

$6000 for a wednesday?

dude.........look for a new venue.......

we dont have to do that shit even at sullivan......

i was offered a 3k tab at fuckin cielo on a sunday and was shook to do it......best of luck to you if you take that cuz it sounds like your gunna get stiffed.....watch yourself

Ok for NYC 400 people @ $15.00 = 6000.00 well that should be a duck walk cause drinks in nyc are at least 14.00 each....... so if 400.00 have 2 drinks each that's 11200.00.. now if it's the crack head crowd water is 6.00 each three waters x 400 = 7200.00 Go for it dude

Ok for NYC 400 people @ $15.00 = 6000.00 well that should be a duck walk cause drinks in nyc are at least 14.00 each....... so if 400.00 have 2 drinks each that's 11200.00.. now if it's the crack head crowd water is 6.00 each three waters x 400 = 7200.00 Go for it dude

i hear ya, but 400 people on a wed nite??? getting 400 to show on the 1st nite......... not to easy i don't think.......

i hear ya, but 400 people on a wed nite??? getting 400 to show on the 1st nite......... not to easy i don't think.......

Dude the City is tuff.....so much money parking tolls NYC is a Rip which is why alot of thos places Don't last long...... the only way they last is if thier doing something illegal...... and then is just a matter of time dude

Good luck on a wednesday my friend..people get paid on thurs and friday..

in nyc its mondays...thursday friday saturday..tues and wed. is downtime.

9.00 a drink depending on the venue and where it is located...

i would not do it...just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...