Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Circa Thursdays Dj Nicky Sibilia Never A Cover, Come See What Your Missin........

I cant make it, but what am I missing? Missing a guy who crushed a little boys dream of being a firefighter by leaving him in the dust? Poor little guy was always the last one in front of the school to get picked up b/c daddy was out dropin sick beats...

ill give you 1,000 if u say it to his face

ill give you 1,000 if u say it to his face

I smell a challenge ...........Lets get ready to rumble ..............!!!!

Got a few questions will the Nicky Sibilia loop be played in the background?

Will he fight with his shirt off ...

Will he distribute flyers of his florida gigs to the onlookers

Can i bring the kid whos life he ruined when he had to go rock and roll and bang those processed chicks from headliners?

Can i buy an oversized martini at the event ?

home of overpriced drinks and shitty mixing....I went there to get a headliner vip card early in the summer and it was awful....sibilia's cheese is one thing down the shore where there is ass and good weather to make it semi-tolerable, but in a closed room in North NJ? no thanx

I was there last night and said something to Nicky... Guy is a top notch fuckface.

Were you there littleemployee?

bro seriously i was there too.....nice crowd over priced drinks music was a DISASTER That Sibilia kid is WEAK ...................maybe he should concentrate on spinning instead of worrying about what kind of food was on his posses table....

i thought i saw littlerecordcarrier

True, Nicky definitely does not play the newest, coolest tracks that guys love to jump around with their shirts off to. But he packs every club he plays at with girls and the dance floor moves till the lights come on.

If anyone knew anything about DJing there would be a lot less criticism on this board. It's not about playing the latest hard house music, it's about filling a club, making people (especially girls) move, and bringing them back week after week.

Studio 4 has no cover for girls on Thurs and the place is empty!

hmmmm

8 posts total

7 praising/related to circa

1 to headliners....

please put your ulterior motives to rest....

and come to studio thursdays the week after next for our thursday kickoff

love how you had nothing to say about friday or saturday when it was jammed.....

i will leave it at this.....trust me you really dont want to start shit talking!!!

and if you were there this thursday you would have noticed there were a nice amount of girls there even though the place was not packed but there was a nice crowd...the promos dont start till the 29th feel free to call me if you'd like to be put on the list...you still have my cell phone number i assume....that is if Circa will give you off from work.

Kosta Motherfucking P telling it like it is!!!!

Whoa, easy there. No need to get so defensive. I didn't mean to pick on Studio 4. My post was to MKutlass who recently posted that Studio 4 was dead on Thurs. I wasn't there so I don't know how it was. Just pointing out to him that not having a cover charge does not mean a club will be packed.

BTW, I don't work at Circa, but I am friends with Nicky and do think he's a good DJ.

DJing is about making people dance. And he always plays for the crowd and makes sure the dancefloor is packed.

Then i guess Tiesto or any top anyone of that caliber isn't a DJ becuase when he/ they spins in front 50,000 people maybe about 10% of em are dancing. The other 90% of em are watching him in amazement.

Not everyone who goes to a club/ lounge who wants to dance, they wanna relax and drink and by doing so...doesn't define your theory on what a DJ is