Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Hunting

SlickSlider

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo congrats dude... pics??

Not yet. I'll be taking pics in a few days for posting, I just forgot my digital camera when I first looked at the place, cause usually I like to photograph the houses I went to and then compare them later on while making decisions on each one. Thanks. =)

Not yet. I'll be taking pics in a few days for posting, I just forgot my digital camera when I first looked at the place, cause usually I like to photograph the houses I went to and then compare them later on while making decisions on each one. Thanks. =)

these are a few pics of the condo im renting with 2 friends in san diego...

• 2 months later...
yo congrats dude... pics??

This took longer than expected. Because of the hurricane and some bullshit delays with the Condo Association and my mortgage broker, I didn't close on the condo till November 23rd; didn't move in until several days later, and I'm still unpacking some boxes and making more changes to my new home. I got screwed at closing by my so called family-friend mortgage broker and got clipped for thousands in extra fees that got dumped on me. So my home sweet home has been clouded up by this negative bullshit. Anyway, the place is great and so are the neighbors, and I've been partying with them a lot the last few weeks.

Here is the front of the building. That's my ride to the left, the maroon Intrepid.

Exterior1500x375.jpg

From the front door, you get a clear view through to the back and the lake outside.

Interior5.jpg

The view from my patio:

Exterior6.jpg

back of the building, on a foggy morning:

FoggyFirstMorning2.jpg

The living room.

PICT0576.jpg

I'm such a geek. Forget about a dining room table, that's my city of Lego in the dining room. It's 8 feet long and 3 feet wide and consists of over 33,000 pieces of Lego.

Interior10.jpg

i remember this one time the ground crew at my friends high school raked up every single leave on the block and made it into this huge pile.. i ended up driving through that pile with my car at a fast speed with the ground crew on-looking..lol all the leaves went over the place..lol

:laugh:

i'll give you a hint... :getdown::3some::spank:

Whats emjay doing in your condo?

slick... congrats!!! nice place man, love the patio view.. good luck

our brand new wood floors have been tainted by my friends live-in gf.. the bitch is always wearing high heels and she's been putting little dents in the floor the past 3 months every time she walks..:frust:

i'll give you a hint... :getdown::3some::spank:

slick... congrats!!! nice place man, love the patio view.. good luck

our brand new wood floors have been tainted by my friends live-in gf.. the bitch is always wearing high heels and she's been putting little dents in the floor the past 3 months every time she walks..:frust:

employ the policy i have at my place....

leave your shoes at the front door

employ the policy i have at my place....

leave your shoes at the front door

actually i really cant complain i just drove the bitch to the airport and she wont be returning... she was a student from sweden and she graduated a month ago.. if she tries to set foot in the apartment again im calling immigration...

actually i really cant complain i just drove the bitch to the airport and she wont be returning... she was a student from sweden and she graduated a month ago.. if she tries to set foot in the apartment again im calling immigration...

damn son....tell us how you really feel

btw, sweedish exchange student? got any pics?