Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oct15

skylab

I'll be 21 on oct15. Anything good going on that day?

UMMMMM!!!! ill tell you a secret!!

CARL COX @ CROBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its my birthday the ninth i will be celebrating it at crobar that night!!!!!!! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

CARL COX @ CROBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its my birthday the ninth i will be celebrating it at crobar that night!!!!!!! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HOLLA!!! This night is gonna be insane!!!

Wow we got a lot of LIBRAS don't we...I will be celebrating my b-day, mine is the 14th..... :biggrin:

LIBRA in the house :pint: My bday is the 13th...so nice of Cox to spin for us :bounce: I'll be there!!

I haven't seen Cox live since back in the Twilo dayz...damn he was good! Really looking forward to this...hope it ain't tooooooo packed!

LIBRA in the house :pint: My bday is the 13th...so nice of Cox to spin for us :bounce: I'll be there!!

I haven't seen Cox live since back in the Twilo dayz...damn he was good! Really looking forward to this...hope it ain't tooooooo packed!

Yea, But I have the feeling it will...OH well what can you do. :beer:

lol..your from BK?, I used to live in Bayridge.

I almost fell off my chair....... I met my boyfriend at Twilo in May 2000 and Carl was spinning. I think i may have to go out that night. my now husband bday 9/30

Hm so doesn't Crobar do something like if its your birthday you get in free with guests? Thats what it seems like on their site. They have oct14th on the pull down menu but no oct15th? How does this work and will they have it for carl?

Hm so doesn't Crobar do something like if its your birthday you get in free with guests? Thats what it seems like on their site. They have oct14th on the pull down menu but no oct15th? How does this work and will they have it for carl?

i already tried!! it does not apply on a big night or big name dj!!!

i already tried!! it does not apply on a big night or big name dj!!!

I was gonna say I doubted it for a night with Carl Cox spinning. There will be plenty of paying customers ya know.

SO who is gonna give all us "undecisive libras" a break for our Bdays on this night? anyone? :beer:

I was gonna say I doubted it for a night with Carl Cox spinning. There will be plenty of paying customers ya know.

SO who is gonna give all us "undecisive libras" a break for our Bdays on this night? anyone? :beer:

well that is one of my presents that my girl is getting me...tickets that is... i cant fing wait... if any of you fellow libras want to meet up for a drink let me know...