Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Sunday! Jimmy T, Andrew Chibale, & Justin Johnson re-launch SPEKDRUM

justinjohnson

JJ-Spekdrum-back.jpg

FUNKYDIRTYTRIBALDISCOSLEAZYACIDHOUSEMUSIC. ALL DAY LONG. EVERY SUNDAY.

Residents:

Jimmy T

www.jimmytoural.com

Andrew Chibale

www.andrewchibale.com

Justin Johnson

www.musicv2.com/artist/justinjohnson

2PM-10PM

Venue:

PS14

28 NE 14th St, Downtown Miami

www.ps14.com

Brought to you by Cable Recordings, Tweeksbury Terrace Records, Southern Vice

Recordings, and Kingsize USA.

Grillin & chillin on the patio by Happyface

21+

2-4-1 domestic beers

2-4-1 well drinks

No attitudes. No cover. Friendly staff.

Please join our group online: http://groups.myspace.com/SPEKDRUMmiami

After a brief beach side session on Sunday morning, we managed to catch Coach Johnson (LOL!) dropping some rootz rock reggae and pop classics @ the Clevelander while we had lunch. :D

Leaving the beach the head to PS14 later that afternoon, we found ourselves snarled up in downtown traffic, Soca music blasting from floats moving down Biscayne...hey I though Carnival was in Feb...oops, guess I was wrong LOL. Needless to say, we bailed after finding it nearly impossible to get where I need to go. Next time guys...

After a brief beach side session on Sunday morning, we managed to catch Coach Johnson (LOL!) dropping some rootz rock reggae and pop classics @ the Clevelander while we had lunch. :D

Leaving the beach the head to PS14 later that afternoon, we found ourselves snarled up in downtown traffic, Soca music blasting from floats moving down Biscayne...hey I though Carnival was in Feb...oops, guess I was wrong LOL. Needless to say, we bailed after finding it nearly impossible to get where I need to go. Next time guys...

LMAO! Coach Johnson! Argggggh!

Anyways, yeah, I figured that's what happened to you two. We had NO idea that was gonna happen. *shrugs*

Oh well, next time bro. :beer:

LMAO! Coach Johnson! Argggggh!

Anyways, yeah, I figured that's what happened to you two. We had NO idea that was gonna happen. *shrugs*

Oh well, next time bro. :beer:

I don't think anywone was expecting it! We were beat from the weekend already...I was expecting to pull up to a meter right next to the place in quiet downtown on Sunday afternoon and I run into a freaking Carnival... LMAO!