Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Terrorists f*ckin up my plans!!

The news stated today october 8,2005 that there recieved threats of 19 subway bombings in the nyc!! mother fuckers this is my b-day weekend!!! already my family and friends dont think it is a good idea to go into the city tonight!! FUCK!! just my thoughts about that!!

ill be in the city 2nite. they aint gonna do shit on a wknd. it makes sense to do it during rush hour. as far as im concerned i aint worried bout anything happening this wknd or at any time actually. u cant be scared. just live life and if its ur time to go its ur time to go. fuck it.

i wont be on any subways 2nite anyway

:tongue:

The news stated today october 8,2005 that there recieved threats of 19 subway bombings in the nyc!! mother fuckers this is my b-day weekend!!! already my family and friends dont think it is a good idea to go into the city tonight!! FUCK!! just my thoughts about that!!

Happy B-Day bro, mine was October 6th, I gotta go into the city on Tuesday, although I am not planning on traveling the subway, I do gotta NJtransit in, and going through the tunnel makes you think a bit, but gotta live your life, can't stay home and live in fear.

Carmine there is prop a better chance of you getting robbed before involved in a late night/ early morning terrorist attack I would think. Suburban moms are way too nervous...lol

Just go out as planned and be aware of yur surroundings...the biggest mistake peeps make is sleeping on the train...who does that anywayz?!?!?

People need to remember that IT CAN happen anywhere anytime and being a recluse (sp?) is not an option!

Carmine there is prop a better chance of you getting robbed before involved in a late night/ early morning terrorist attack I would think. Suburban moms are way too nervous...lol

That is damn true!! any way i went out as planned and had a great time...

wild34 thanks to saying happy b-day!!