Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Depeche Mode

Sh*t sold out already! The same thing happened to me when I wanted to see Nine Inch Nails back in May .... and I didnt even know New Order as well as Erasure were playin here in the city a few months ago, everytime I try to catch one of my fav classic alternative bands I miss my chance or they sell out faster than a JP Hater thread gets to page 6 lol. To those who got tkts, enjoy the show ya lucky b*astards ......

Tickets went on sale Monday...

first show sold out in like an hour...

second show was added later that day and was still available til tuesday i believe

there were numerous posts on here about the show...and with their whole I-tunes presale tixx there was lots of publicity about the show.

Sucks you didnt get tickets..check craigslist or ebay to find someone selling?

anyone know of some agencies where i can get some great seats?...it's a special friends birfday and i want to surprise them...thanks inadvance...luigi[/quote

If you have american express card,u still can get good seats...check with ticketmaster

anyone know of some agencies where i can get some great seats?...it's a special friends birfday and i want to surprise them...thanks inadvance...luigi[/quote

If you have american express card,u still can get good seats...check with ticketmaster

thanks paul, just got some sweet ticks with my AE Gold, i owe you a drink, if your at cielo sat for teddy patterson, ask deanna the bartender for luigi...thanks again