Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guinness Stout, Corona Extra, Bud, Beck's or Heinekein. . . . . . . . . . .

all of the above

cwm32.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

None of the above

I like Guiness, but I don't always feel like drinking a liquid sandwich...

Now Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Lagunitas IPA, RedHook ESB, Anchor Steam... there are a ton of West Coast brews that are oh soooooo tasty!!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

I like beer BUT I find it hard to narrow down what I like!!! My fridge usually has Red Stripe, Corono, Becks, Heinekein, Pilsner Urkel (sp), Sapporo (sp). but, I luv going to those places that give you the choice of 300 beers to try.

cwm1.gif

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

None of the above

I like Guiness, but I don't always feel like drinking a liquid sandwich...

Now Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Lagunitas IPA, RedHook ESB, Anchor Steam... there are a ton of West Coast brews that are oh soooooo tasty!!!

cwm32.gif

This is what I'm talking about...you guys need to stop drinking that horse piss and have a real beer...

Quanto_Magnus...check out Bullshead Tavern on 22nd and 3rd and try a Magic Hat...I promise you won't be dissapointed...

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Heineken, Corona, and above all, Venezuela's very own Polar beer!! I love the taste of Pilsener Beer.... Just the right thickness, not more not less...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

For the Guinness lovers : Did you ever test a guinness in Dublin, it's not as in anyone part of the world, because overthere, she's made with the water of the river who runs in Dublin, it's exceptionnal...

For me i love Australian Beers : Foster's lager, Forex (XXXX), Victoria Bitter... cwm32.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : tomixfromparis@hotmail.com