Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Midtown

BLACK CARD

Annual Fee: 5,000.00 USD

"Because Jet-Setting has NO limits"

Use of private facilities at the Nikki Midtown location

Members will receive a bimonthly emailing highlighting special events at the Midtown location

Ability for Black card holders to sign in guests and use the room for meeting and other functions upon availability

Exclusive VIP Entrance to all other Nikki Beach locations for cardholder up to five guests.

Access to make online reservations to restaurants, clubs, travel packages and more.

Free one year subscription to Nikki Style Magazine

Nikki Beach Music CD yearly

Yearly subscription to Nikki Style magazine

Invites to monthly VIP parties at each Nikki Beach Location with special entertainment and appreciation gifts.

Private VIP Seating Area inside club with designated service, waiters, dancers, gift baskets and entertainment.

Exclusive invitation to special events including but not limited to:

New Years

Fashion Shows

Product and service launch events

Celebrity Birthday Parties

Celebrity Dinners

VIP opening parties

Reopening celebrations

Private events

Discount Rates for Nikki partners:

Airfare

Hotels

Ground Transportation

(Limo, Car Service, Taxi, Car Rental)

Charter Planes

Charter Boats

KC Anderson from WKTU 103.5 (velvet lounge)

http://www.ktu.com/pages/res_djs.html

KC Anderson Joins Nikki Beach (Midtown) NYC as Resident DJ

Start time 6:00 / happy hr / dinner / VIBE all night......

“Tell Only Your Best Friendsâ€!

Nikki Beach NYC (Midtown)

151 East 50th Street

New York, New York

Tel. 1+212.735.1144

www.nikkimidtown.com

Nice KC ;)

Good stuff I'll have to stop by one of these days

xoxo

(this is Steph from Robbins)

KC Anderson from WKTU 103.5 (velvet lounge)

http://www.ktu.com/pages/res_djs.html

KC Anderson Joins Nikki Beach (Midtown) NYC as Resident DJ

Start time 6:00 / happy hr / dinner / VIBE all night......

“Tell Only Your Best Friendsâ€!

Nikki Beach NYC (Midtown)

151 East 50th Street

New York, New York

Tel. 1+212.735.1144

www.nikkimidtown.com

WKTU : ULTRA CHEESE

So i went w/my girls elle, jaime, tonia and chked it out this past thurs.

We get there at 6pm and as luck would have it we strike up a convo w/the owner. (i was wondering why all the waitresses kept flirting w/him and rushing to his beckon call) The night begins w/mojito after mojito after mojito...

Started out w/5 mojitos, jager shots, tapas, then champagn came (in retrospect, I prob shouldn’t have mixed the drinks). Then we went to the back room and had a feast– of which included lobster. - the owner "wanted" to make sure we had a good time. :)

The decor was great (NOTHING like the old Vue). All in all, it was a great time and a great crowd - young professionals. I would higly recommend that place…but its pricy. 1 mojito (signature drink)will put u back $15. drinks, decor, people, owner, staff, music etc...all GREAT! the only downside was the price. (We dropped at least a grand$ that night - thank god it was complementary!)

^ maybe so. but music wasnt my #1 priorpity that night. u can understand that right? sometimes u go for the music, other times u go for the atmosphere/peple/whatever.

Was it very crowded, and was there a cover? I definitely want to check this place out.

So i went w/my girls elle, jaime, tonia and chked it out this past thurs.

We get there at 6pm and as luck would have it we strike up a convo w/the owner. (i was wondering why all the waitresses kept flirting w/him and rushing to his beckon call) The night begins w/mojito after mojito after mojito...

Started out w/5 mojitos, jager shots, tapas, then champagn came (in retrospect, I prob shouldn’t have mixed the drinks). Then we went to the back room and had a feast– of which included lobster. - the owner "wanted" to make sure we had a good time. :)

The decor was great (NOTHING like the old Vue). All in all, it was a great time and a great crowd - young professionals. I would higly recommend that place…but its pricy. 1 mojito (signature drink)will put u back $15. drinks, decor, people, owner, staff, music etc...all GREAT! the only downside was the price. (We dropped at least a grand$ that night - thank god it was complementary!)

who out of your crew sucked the owner's cock by the end of the night?

ha thnz matt I miss ya man plez stop by any time... house music from all around the world.... on my cred as a dj .....treats that no one has heard ...

and some of you that has ( if you can aford the drinks and food )

KC

Nikki DJ

( ONLY TELL YOUR BEST FRIENDS )

NMN: sry, but the owner had a GF! she was this russian model...so im sure she took care of him.

but yeah, the owner was just really nice and wanted every1 to have a good time.

SILVER: Yeah, its was crowded in hte sense that there were people. and NO cover.

was it jack penrod or his son mike taking care of you guys. i got to meet both down in AC and both of them are great guys. definitly know what they are doing.

jack Z

was it jack penrod or his son mike taking care of you guys. i got to meet both down in AC and both of them are great guys. definitly know what they are doing.

jack Z

it was mike.

yeah, it was actually real intersting picking his brain about why his venues work, and others fail.

Guest gabo
(We dropped at least a grand$ that night - thank god it was complementary!)

you didn't drop anything if it was a gift from the owner.

• 3 months later...