Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Desyn @ B.E.D. Dec. 10

What's the deal w/ BED? I know the story, but I've never been there. Is it any good?

Anyways, Desyn Masiello is an outstanding DJ. His style is similar to Sander Kleinenberg to give you a better idea. Not to be missed.

not really similar to Sander anymore.. Sander has been falling off lately.

[silverbull] This party is for people that wanna be scene laying in beds all night and not tearing up the floor like me. The REAL party for the REAL house heads like ME is at SHELTER for DENNY KRAVITS then to CIELO for TEDD PATTERSON then to PARADISE GARAGE for LARRY LEVINS [/silverbull]

[silverbull] This party is for people that wanna be scene laying in beds all night and not tearing up the floor like me. The REAL party for the REAL house heads like ME is at SHELTER for DENNY KRAVITS then to CIELO for TEDD PATTERSON then to PARADISE GARAGE for LARRY LEVINS [/silverbull]

:laugh::laugh:

are you coming???

LMAO...hmmm, hot on a bed with Ante and Stymie...life doesnt get better than that

Sander has been falling off lately

Falling off? He's one of the best talents in the world, which is why he's a resident @ Crobar NYC and @ Pacha/Ibiza. His parties never disappoint; I actually feel like he's better every time I see him. I've heard a sampler of his new CD set w/ Lee Burridge that's coming out in Nov. which is excellent as expected. DJmag's 2004 poll has him ranked #12 in the world. Not too bad for someone who's falling off.

:laugh: @ "wanna be scene laying in beds all night" and SHELTER for Denny Kravits...it is Timmy Regisford at Shelter I believe...Denny Kravits or Krivits is at the 718 party that SB is always advocating

Falling off? He's one of the best talents in the world, which is why he's a resident @ Crobar NYC and @ Pacha/Ibiza. His parties never disappoint; I actually feel like he's better every time I see him. I've heard a sampler of his new CD set w/ Lee Burridge that's coming out in Nov. which is excellent as expected. DJmag's 2004 poll has him ranked #12 in the world. Not too bad for someone who's falling off.

well IMO he has gotten worse..

liked his sets much better two years ago

Yo STYMIE if your gonna be a dick make sure your a good dick and do it correctly. TIMMY REGISFORD is at SHELTER sat nights sun afternoons. DANNY KRIVIT party is at DEEP once a month called the 718 SESSIONS. And TEDD PATTERSONS party is also once a month at CIELO called VIBAL. As for the PARADISE GARAGE and LARRY LEVAN comment, please without him or that place, things would be much different.

I cant believe some of ya even thought that was a funny joke.

Yo STYMIE if your gonna be a dick make sure your a good dick and do it correctly. TIMMY REGISFORD is at SHELTER sat nights sun afternoons. DANNY KRIVIT party is at DEEP once a month called the 718 SESSIONS. And TEDD PATTERSONS party is also once a month at CIELO called VIBAL. As for the PARADISE GARAGE and LARRY LEVAN comment, please without him or that place, things would be much different.

I thought it was funny.:laugh:

it was very funny..

you got issues dude..

:blown: