Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes got the job!!!

weyes

yay :spin2: :spin2: :spin2: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so happy, i can't properly express myself!!!!!!! i got the job!!! it's an office position at a local community college, it pays more than twice what i make now, has full benefits, and has 17 paid holidays. can you even think of 17 holidays :funny: ? it's entry-level, but i'll move up really fast. i can't wait to get out of retail!!!!! life is gonna change drastically for me, and i'm ready :aright: .

:party:

thanks, everyone :D !!!

yeah, sancib, i know what you mean about starting over. i get a chance to put forth a new attitude towards life, 'cause these people wouldn't know the mistakes of my past. details are all very hazy right now, but i'll catch up with them soon, during the two-week-notice period.

my current work had better throw me a party, after working there for a month shy of 4 years!!!

congrats hun.

not to be negative but jobs alwas seem great until you have worked there for a few months. hah. i have hated pretty much every job ive ever had after about 6 months. I have 20 paid holidays and it still sucks. oh well, hopefully you fall into a niche you enjoy and it wont be a problem for you :)

best of luck.