Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Straightening Irons

linka

I guess depends on your hair. Mine is thick, so I need something that will work well.

I bought the CHI 1", and it works great, but pricey. I bought it about a year ago for $100.

I just recently bought the blow dryer for $150, but it's light and works really well on my hair also.

Remington Wet 2 Straight!

You can straighten your hair when it is wet. I don't normally do that but this is without a doubt the best straightener I have ever had. I straighten my hair just about everyday and this one doesn't seem to damage my hair as much as other straighteners in the past.

It was only around $45 so it was a good deal also.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm currently looking to purchase one. Any of you ladies know of one that works really well, but isn't ridiculously priced? If it's possible to find a good one at around $50, that would be great.

Remember to get a ceramic straightener, I actually just found out that they don't damage your hair like the regular metal ones. (Everyone might already know this but maybe I'll help someone out!)

I have super curly hair, so the regular straightening iron won't do.. i mean it does, but my hair curls back up in the slightest bit of humidity.

Anyone here have really curly hair that could recommend a straightening iron? I have a revlon ceramic iron, it works, but I'm just looking for something better.

• 4 weeks later...

.....i've used a lot of different pro irons and blah blah....CHI is by far the best...leaves the hair in mint condition....blow dryer is sick too......just be careful not to burn your skin.....shit is hot as hell but dries the hair fast and again leaves it in the best condition.....also my iron was falling off my styler and just a normal reflex i grabbed it ...lol....on the ceramic plate ....second degree burns...was in the hospital....duh

.....i've used a lot of different pro irons and blah blah....CHI is by far the best...leaves the hair in mint condition....blow dryer is sick too......just be careful not to burn your skin.....shit is hot as hell but dries the hair fast and again leaves it in the best condition.....also my iron was falling off my styler and just a normal reflex i grabbed it ...lol....on the ceramic plate ....second degree burns...was in the hospital....duh

Ouch, be careful. I recently burned my neck because of a curling iron... which brings me to my next question: I have waist length hair and it seems that the barrel I'm using now is too small. What is the ideal barrel diameter for my length hair?

OMIgoshness...thats awful :(

I burn my head and ear on a daily effin basis...super spazoid