Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PACHA NEW YORK : Grand Opening : Erick Morillo : Friday, December 9

Does anyone know the rest of the lineups for Pacha after the 9 Dec. 2005 - which nights/DJs/residents?

any dj stupid enough to belive what half the promoters will tell him LOL

Seriously theres a TON of promoters tellin djs

YO ILL MAKE YOU BIG

Just take this booking and get as many ppl as you can to come

never the less i hope this works

but who knows for shure til the time comes

Artist Rendition

the dj booth is sick ..

its right on the dance floor pretty much ....a little elevated so that people cant be annoying..

and it had stairs going from the balcony right down into it

the place is very nice, nice decor on all aspects,

showers for the dancers in the middle of the club, in one part......hopefully they get the biggest titty dancer you can find to stay in there all night

took a full tour last week

This definitely is going to be a nice surprise just in time for the holidays!! Does anyone have anymore recent pics of the place? I don't know if I'm going to check it out on opening night, but I probably will in the weeks to follow. I will look at what people have to say about the opening night, but I think I've already made my mind up to go. Once that's done I'm usually in. Hope to see some of you there when I go!!

the dj booth is sick ..

its right on the dance floor pretty much ....a little elevated so that people cant be annoying..

showers for the dancers in the middle of the club, in one part......hopefully they get the biggest titty dancer you can find to stay in there all night

Yeah I saw it yesterday actually. For some reason, I got one of those childish smiles to my face when I entered. You see the main room at first which just has to be cleaned up a little (cardboard and what not lying around). But what really made me smile was to the right of when you step right in, there are a bunch of stairs and the wall is black.. and on the black wall are these HUGE cherries outlined in red. The upstairs was nice as well, there were pinks and greens along with other pastel colors (I am guessing these were rooms for tables because some of them were divided). Very swank and nice-- and Jon I have to agree with you on that whole shower aspect- its CRAZY. I don't know how it will be possible for the same dancer to stay in there with the water running. I guess we shall see.

the dj booth is sick ..

Jon Paul when are you going down? May be we can finally meet up? Just had to ask you if you are ever coming down to Mor again? PM me your answer to the 2nd part of the question. Cya