Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I don't get TGE...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

Why do they call this the biggest night of going out? I dont want to be up till 6:00am when I know I have to be in front of family and their friends for dinner at 3:00 pm.

For me it makes more sense to have thanksgiving night the big night for clubbing... nobody has to work the next day, The family thing is done with and you have a long weekend to chill.

...who wants to party thursday night after watching football and eating turkey all day...besides, some of us have to work on friday...tonights the night...for me to poop on...i'm working 4 to close tonight...lol...hope there are some hot chicks that completely go against gabo's philosophy and come get hammered at our bar...

Why do they call this the biggest night of going out? I dont want to be up till 6:00am when I know I have to be in front of family and their friends for dinner at 3:00 pm.

For me it makes more sense to have thanksgiving night the big night for clubbing... nobody has to work the next day, The family thing is done with and you have a long weekend to chill.

Lets compare.

The woman has to ride you for four hours, jump off ur dick and slave in a front of a hot oven for 5 hours cooking your thanksgiving dinner and preparing the table.

All you have to do is mount the girl's ass and sit coherent at a dinner table the next day.

you a bartender now? thought you were a travel agent

...actually, I manage a restaurant out here...it's part of a chain, Bice...pronounced Bee-chay...there's one in midtown...in the 50s I believe...sometimes, I switch hats and serve and/or bartend...twas a good way to meet new people out here...plus the money's not bad at all...for the time being...:)

...actually, I manage a restaurant out here...it's part of a chain, Bice...pronounced Bee-chay...there's one in midtown...in the 50s I believe...sometimes, I switch hats and serve and/or bartend...twas a good way to meet new people out here...plus the money's not bad at all...for the time being...:)
nice

good luck

and next time im in arizona i expect drinks on the house