Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Public Apology

gerryc

Hello Clubplanet members,

Sorry for the delay, but I would like to publicly apologize for the derogatory comments I have made to some of the members on certain posts here. Greg, you and your girlfriend are wonderful people, I was simply trying to be your friends at the event. I thought the sarcastic comments your girlfriend would find funny and you would laugh too, but it was never my intention to offend you or your girlfriend. As for the posts, it is not in the place of an artist like myself to be posting a review of the night or my opinions on it in a public forum, especially in the unprofessional manner I did.

Funketeer, you're an inspiration to me, and I would like to thank you for the kind words you mention at the parties. Whether you meant them or not, they inspired me to persevere with my music. I would like to apologize to you as well for the rude posts I made about you. You're right. I was acting immature, and have learned my lesson. I may not DJ at clubs often, and yes I may be a studio geek like you say I am, but I really enjoy making tracks. We should learn to appreciate both sides of the dance music realm, the producers who make the tracks, and the DJs who play them.

To the house-heads who post here that I may have offended... House is a great genre, and without it there wouldn't have been trance. Although I may not like certain styles in the genre, it was very wrong of me to bash the music that started it all.

To Carlos and Stogie, you were great people and had a big vision in setting up an event that did bring in a nice crowd. I'm sorry for the way I reacted to the way you guys left all of a sudden, and for calling you guys corrupt over it. I'm sure that when an event suffers a loss in money, there is not much you can do about it other than leave or face the music.

My deepest apologies,

Gerry

Gerry is a great guy !! He realized he made a mistake and is apolagizing . Give him a break guys . Gerry i respect you being a man and fessing up man. You rock dude !! Not many would have the balls to do what you have just done. Koky

Seriously though, I have to apologize to someone, as well. I'd like to take this opportunity and say I'm sorry to Koky.

Koky, last time I was at your crib for the house party, I took your toothbrush and cleaned the toilet with it. Then I put it back.

So, if lately your breath has been smelling like shit after your brush, now you know why. I'm sorry for that and I will try not to do it again. :(

Seriously though, I have to apologize to someone, as well. I'd like to take this opportunity and say I'm sorry to Koky.

Koky, last time I was at your crib for the house party, I took your toothbrush and cleaned the toilet with it. Then I put it back.

So, if lately your breath has been smelling like shit after your brush, now you know why. I'm sorry for that and I will try not to do it again. :(

i appreciate your honesty Renzo and it means alot to me . So now instead of killing you slowly illl make it swift and clean !! You rock dude !!

Sorry for the delay, but I would like to publicly apologize for the derogatory comments I have made to some of the members on certain posts here. Greg, you and your girlfriend are wonderful people, I was simply trying to be your friends at the event. I thought the sarcastic comments your girlfriend would find funny and you would laugh too, but it was never my intention to offend you or your girlfriend. As for the posts, it is not in the place of an artist like myself to be posting a review of the night or my opinions on it in a public forum, especially in the unprofessional manner I did.

Funketeer, you're an inspiration to me, and I would like to thank you for the kind words you mention at the parties. Whether you meant them or not, they inspired me to persevere with my music. I would like to apologize to you as well for the rude posts I made about you. You're right. I was acting immature, and have learned my lesson. I may not DJ at clubs often, and yes I may be a studio geek like you say I am, but I really enjoy making tracks. We should learn to appreciate both sides of the dance music realm, the producers who make the tracks, and the DJs who play them.

To the house-heads who post here that I may have offended... House is a great genre, and without it there wouldn't have been trance. Although I may not like certain styles in the genre, it was very wrong of me to bash the music that started it all.

To Carlos and Stogie, you were great people and had a big vision in setting up an event that did bring in a nice crowd. I'm sorry for the way I reacted to the way you guys left all of a sudden, and for calling you guys corrupt over it. I'm sure that when an event suffers a loss in money, there is not much you can do about it other than leave or face the music.

My deepest apologies,

Gerry

Shut your fuckin' face uncle fuckah! :finger:

My deepest apologies,

Gerry

Apology accepted.

I accept your apology and I leave you with two things to ponder

1.- Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.

2.- The knowledge and skills you have achieved are meant to be forgotten so you can float comfortably in emptiness, without obstruction.

3.- Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.

There's more to being a professional on the entertainment industry than being able to remix tracks on a studio, any retard can do that...ultimately, you need to be a people's person...take as example all the very talented djs and producers that took people for granted and are now beging for audiences that eventually never show up.

cheers, keep your chin up but always watch for open sewers...

:beer:

Funkshui!~