Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atlantic City this Friday...

Haha, it's funny you should ask

Casbah is being remodeled, so the Zanadu Room is open till the end of the year...fucking great room by the way...

The DJs are Moe Green 10:30 till 2:15 & Paulie Day 2:15 till 6am<That's me

Music Style is

House

Hip Hop/R&B, Regaee etc.....

Some Rock Mash Ups

Great Crowd Saturday Nights, HOT Women! Place is Packed!

Don't know if your into House but Here is an example of the House Music I've been playin...I like alot of the Sweed Stuff

Rock Your World – DJ DLG

Satisfaction – Benny Benassi

82-83 – Angello & Ingrosso

Together – Axwell – GDM Mix

Alright – Red Carpet – Bush II Bush Mix

Waiting In the Darkness – Eric Morillo

Turn on the Music – Roger Sanchez – Axwell Mix

Hung up – Madonna

Can’t get Enough – Disco Connection – Angello Edit

Say What you Want – Ian Carey

Your No Good for me – Tocadisco

White Horse – Wonderland Ave – Mike Monday Mix

That Sound Part II – Steve Lawler – Angello & Ingrosso Mix

Not So Dirty – Who’s Who

Sweet Dreams – Eurythmics – Angello Mix

Kiss You – IIO – Frank Baily Mix

^Just some tracks from my last mix cd Nov 05

available for download at

www.southjersey2night.com/media

Email me at djpaulieday@yahoo.com for guestlist

Sweet, love some of those tracks you listed. sounds good. Looking forward to stopping by Dec 17th. I'm not big on Hip-hop unless it is old-skool for the most part, but I hope house rules most of the night. I will email you a few days before for the gueslist.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, love some of those tracks you listed. sounds good. Looking forward to stopping by Dec 17th. I'm not big on Hip-hop unless it is old-skool for the most part, but I hope house rules most of the night. I will email you a few days before for the gueslist.

I'm not gonna lie to you...House does not rule the place

I'm lucky if I can stretch a 45 min set out lately...

You can usuall hear the best House sets around 130 - 230

and agian around 315 - 4 and my favorite 5 - 545

If the crowd is lite and not feelin it... they may be a little shorter

When the place is packed, especially in the summer (AND DEF. FOR NYE) we can play hour sets...

Sorry to the House Heads....I wish I could play House all night, but I gotta keep the crowd there till 6am and it's a tough line to walk sometimes...

Thank God for my frequent guest spots at Club TRU and my Tuesday Night party in Philly....all house, all night long

Went to Zanadu room this past weekend and the music flat out sucked. They played hip hop all night long, with 2 house songs thrown in. I dont mind hip hop but not when thats the only music u hear all night.

That does suck, did you land up going anywhere else? I wander how the Missle Bar is, I saw they play house and dance all night I think. But I also heard it is a very small place.

I'm not gonna lie to you...House does not rule the place

I'm lucky if I can stretch a 45 min set out lately...

You can usuall hear the best House sets around 130 - 230

and agian around 315 - 4 and my favorite 5 - 545

If the crowd is lite and not feelin it... they may be a little shorter

When the place is packed, especially in the summer (AND DEF. FOR NYE) we can play hour sets...

Sorry to the House Heads....I wish I could play House all night, but I gotta keep the crowd there till 6am and it's a tough line to walk sometimes...

Thank God for my frequent guest spots at Club TRU and my Tuesday Night party in Philly....all house, all night long

Thanks for being honest with me, So Hop-Hop is still the craze huh, what happened to House music all night long. I use to be able to go to a club, and listen to non-stop dance, house progressive etc without worrying about hearing one hip-hop song. I know times have changed, but this is really crazy.

That does suck, did you land up going anywhere else? I wander how the Missle Bar is, I saw they play house and dance all night I think. But I also heard it is a very small place.

It was already late and all and the peole i were with didnt mind the hip hop too much, so we just stayed there for a little bit.....too damn cold out to keep traveling around

Thanks for being honest with me, So Hop-Hop is still the craze huh, what happened to House music all night long. I use to be able to go to a club, and listen to non-stop dance, house progressive etc without worrying about hearing one hip-hop song. I know times have changed, but this is really crazy.

It's been like that there for a while now...I just started there inside the main room a few weeks ago.....It's been a challenge to try and play the kind of House I like to play...

I understand that I have to play everything over there, House, Hip Hop, Rock Mash ups, I knew that going in...That's what they want me to do. And I have the range to do that over there and rock the place.

All I'm tying to do is play a nice mix of everything over there...like you would expect from a World Class Nightclub like Casbah...

Everything should be represented...Especially House Music!

And it has to be in sets (like 45mins, maybe an hour)

I know the DJ over at Mixx and he kinda follows the same format.

But I want to be able to play House music and not have my balls broken because not as many people are dancing to it, or be told that people are leaving because you are playing House music.

See what I have to deal with! lol

I'm gonna keep pushing forward, maybe adjust my times a little...

Hey if your there come up and say hello, If I know people are there that want to hear it, I'll play it

It's been like that there for a while now...I just started there inside the main room a few weeks ago.....It's been a challenge to try and play the kind of House I like to play...

I understand that I have to play everything over there, House, Hip Hop, Rock Mash ups, I knew that going in...That's what they want me to do. And I have the range to do that over there and rock the place.

All I'm tying to do is play a nice mix of everything over there...like you would expect from a World Class Nightclub like Casbah...

Everything should be represented...Especially House Music!

And it has to be in sets (like 45mins, maybe an hour)

I know the DJ over at Mixx and he kinda follows the same format.

But I want to be able to play House music and not have my balls broken because not as many people are dancing to it, or be told that people are leaving because you are playing House music.

See what I have to deal with! lol

I'm gonna keep pushing forward, maybe adjust my times a little...

Hey if your there come up and say hello, If I know people are there that want to hear it, I'll play it

I catch your drift, What can you do, managemnt wants you to mix it up, then I guess that is what you have to do. I will def stop by when i am in AC on the 17th, i will send you an email to have you put myself on the guest list. Is the DJ booth somewhere where you can stop by and say hello? I wish the Hip-Hop craze would die down, and not to say it totally sucks, I love old-skool stuff, even the mash-ups are pretty cool also.

After hours at Club True house all night till 8am

Yep, I left at 8 the other morning and it was still jammin....you'll find me there many a Sunday morning after Casbah...Good people over there, I did a couple guest spots there over the summer.

House Music...All Night Long!

BTW

It is under new ownership, and renovations are supposed to be happening...

So stay tuned for more info

Jason E & Millenium Ent always doin great thing over there...

Tru is some pretty heavy Shit....Rob Allen does a good job....

I'm always in Studio with Jason E, he plays alot of anthems and not as Techy...

I have only heard tech every time I have been there.... I like some tech thrown in here and there but all night can be overkill.

but the place is always a great time, 24 hour booze is nice too...