Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Floodgates Have Opened!!! (welcome newbies)

funketeer

Now, could you please introduce yourselves??? I mean, it's getting kinda funky to keep track of all of you.

thanks

Funk!~

Hi. Thanks for the warm welcome. I was looking at this board and noticed that you post here often. I'm sure I've seen you out at various venues but I don't believe we have had the opportunity to meet. Looking forward to meeting you and many others on here soon... :D

Hi. Thanks for the warm welcome. I was looking at this board and noticed that you post here often. I'm sure I've seen you out at various venues but I don't believe we have had the opportunity to meet. Looking forward to meeting you and many others on here soon... :D

Hey, no problem, we're here to help, if you need any info on events taking place throw me a pm and I'll be more than glad to assist you.

:smoke:

Welcome, who are you??? gender??? gender bender??? what's the deal with you??? what brings you here??? :)

Well, I have rarely posted here a few times, mainly on hurricane posts because I work for the local gov't and work at the EOC when we are activated. Male, 33; like to come here to see what all events are going on, haven't had the pleasure to meet any of you all out yet due to some poor events in personal life, but hope to be more active going out here in the near future.

Well, I have rarely posted here a few times, mainly on hurricane posts because I work for the local gov't and work at the EOC when we are activated. Male, 33; like to come here to see what all events are going on, haven't had the pleasure to meet any of you all out yet due to some poor events in personal life, but hope to be more active going out here in the near future.

Cool, this Friday theres a party at Blue for Groove Erics Bday...lots CPers in the house, Bling will be signing autographs which kinda makes it fun for the kids... :blank:

welcome

Funk!~