Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha New York December Calendar

cox on new years ....

i wouldnt goto that if you paid me one GRAND

its not worth beings slammed into a PACKED house full of hot sweaty bodies.

I love to hear carl but no way like this on NYE

im sure we would spend about 2 hrs just to get IN the 1st set of doors

and probably another30-60 mins to get to the floor area

Thats politics kid...Sometimes skill doesnt matter

My man, skill something that both those cats have and have exhibited when i attended parties that they spun for. Im just saying that this place, to me, wasnt giving off the vibe that it would be bringing talent that isnt as "mainstream" as the rest of their lineup ... i would love to hear wink and doc!! Im just going to make the assumption that since the place is brand f'n new, that people will be packing in there just to say they went and will have no idea who is on the decks or what they have contributed to the EDM scene ... which is just downright sad.

I hope the people who come out that night appreciate what they are hearing and support these 2 DJ's. Both have been DJ'ing for years now and deserve the recognition that this place might bring them..

Am i the only one though that thinks that this party

friday december 16

mix the vibe 15th anniversary

doc martin

josh wink

has DJ's that i would not have believed would be at pacha the 2nd week of its opening. I associate wink and doc as rave DJ's ... or am i the only one who feels that way.

I've seen Wink on the terrace and inside Space in Ibiza. So I don't think of him as a rave DJ anymore, although I used to.

I've seen Wink on the terrace and inside Space in Ibiza. So I don't think of him as a rave DJ anymore, although I used to.

sup jim hope all is good in NJ!

Wink is now a club DJ for sure, when made had him spin at cielo i knew he had made the transition ... Then Crobar NY and Ps1 ... it was a wrap

sup jim hope all is good in NJ!

Wink is now a club DJ for sure, when made had him spin at cielo i knew he had made the transition ... Then Crobar NY and Ps1 ... it was a wrap

fucking Jersey... has it's good days and bad.

good day - don't want to do anything, love my house and my new dog

bad day - want to do something... *looks around* "wow, there's nothing to fucking do"

i wouldnt goto that if you paid me one GRAND

its not worth beings slammed into a PACKED house full of hot sweaty bodies.

I love to hear carl but no way like this on NYE

im sure we would spend about 2 hrs just to get IN the 1st set of doors

and probably another30-60 mins to get to the floor area

couldn't agree more

the night he was at crobar was horrible, i was pushed around for 4 hours by 5000 people, this is the same shit in the making

carl is one of my favorite, but i would reather go to see him out of state than get pushed around the whole night

couldn't agree more

the night he was at crobar was horrible, i was pushed around for 4 hours by 5000 people, this is the same shit in the making

carl is one of my favorite, but i would reather go to see him out of state than get pushed around the whole night

go see him up in CT or boston and youll only pay like $5 to $20 for the night

Am i the only one though that thinks that this party

friday december 16

mix the vibe 15th anniversary

doc martin

josh wink

has DJ's that i would not have believed would be at pacha the 2nd week of its opening. I associate wink and doc as rave DJ's ... or am i the only one who feels that way.

wink?? a rave dj? nah.