Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hope Pacha keeps some of the stuff to remind us of SF

I hope they keep the drug sniffing dog. Every time I go to the airport and see some agent with a drug sniffing dog, I get flashbacks to those crazy nights at Factory.

Im sorry but i dont!! at all.... SF although it was great during its time.... its just a memory.... and i hope Pacha brings some new life back to the city in its own way....!!!! if not well then, most of us still have those memories but thats all it will be!!!! Its time to close that hope for SF to return because it will not happen and hopefully open a book to something new!! just my 2 cents!!

Im sorry but i dont!! at all.... SF although it was great during its time.... its just a memory.... and i hope Pacha brings some new life back to the city in its own way....!!!! if not well then, most of us still have those memories but thats all it will be!!!! Its time to close that hope for SF to return because it will not happen and hopefully open a book to something new!! just my 2 cents!!

I didn't see you at Avalon for Secret Society prob. cause of those damn masks haha what are your plans for New Years?

Yea...SF is Dead let it rest in peace.

New Era in NYC Nightlife. Let it be.

For us who were there week in and week out it will just be nice to be back in that building. And for what its wort, no matter what it looks like inside it will still hold all those memories. We will have little flashbacks and nostalgic moments in there.

I just hope it brings what we all are anticipating.

There are plenty of great places in NYC. This place brings one more place to go. It stands to be the best of the NYC Super Clubs. We will see.

I still like the small places but everyone needs a big night out once in a while. I will not be attending til next year. After all the hype and when the real Pacha starts to show.

Tek

I didn't see you at Avalon for Secret Society prob. cause of those damn masks haha what are your plans for New Years?

i was on the floor the whole night/early morning!! i really never left unless i needed to pee!! about neww years... if i go out im doing afterhours at either crobar or jp prob. crobar not sure... i hit you up on the other messageboard i believe a couple of days before the party to see if u were going... what u doin??

to "got milk" and "detroit" thanks!! i had alot of fun with that mask!!