Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Track of 2005?

DETROIT

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh stop!! RELAX....the post was funny!!!! im not the one with beef bro!!!! im cool with you bro!!!!

I no, I agree with you the post is funny, Im not sayin anything bad about you. It mad me laugh too. Thats all I was saying.

We are cool Carmine, But i got to say I hated those masks at avalon, fuckin evil lookin things. LOL

Really??????

Then y did it get so much play in 2005.

I heard every Big DJ play this track in 2005.

Hey got milk r u really that much of an insecure asshole, that u must call people names to make yourself feel better. Damn!

Who says a song from another yr cant get a lot of play a few yrs later. Good djs play new music great djs play music from every era and make it work.

Who says a song from another yr cant get a lot of play a few yrs later. Good djs play new music great djs play music from every era and make it work.

I agree, But to hear every single DJ from JP to Roger Sanchez to Pete Tong drop that track in 2005, I thought it got released inm 2005. Usually when every big Dj drops a track, it usually has come out that year.

Sorry again for the mistake, I dont think i deserved to be crucified over it.

People need to lightin up, and realize people make mistakes.

I agree, But to hear every single DJ from JP to Roger Sanchez to Pete Tong drop that track in 2005, I thought it got released inm 2005. Usually when every big Dj drops a track, it usually has come out that year.

Sorry again for the mistake, I dont think i deserved to be crucified over it.

People need to lightin up, and realize people make mistakes.

Im not trying to crucify ya at all, some people on this board jsut like to talk shit to get a rise out of people to satisfy themselves, dont know why. But like someone explain earlier there have been newer remixes to that song during 2004/2005, and regardless of the yr it came out 2003 to be exact. Its a great song and a future classic,imo, so why shouldnt it get a lot of play. Its a song that sounds good the min it came out and will sound good in 9 months when someone drops it at a party.

like you and your constant bashes on trance or what not

No not at all, im make it very clear that i dont like trance music at all, but if there 1000's of people who do let it be. I mean people who just like to stir shit up by posting nonsense posts and have dumb comments towards people outside of thier pathetic crew of messageboard geekdom. And then when ya meet them in person they like OH IM JUST LIKE THAT ONLINE YA KNOW A CHARACTHER IM NOT LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE. Childish man.

Im not trying to crucify ya at all, some people on this board jsut like to talk shit to get a rise out of people to satisfy themselves, dont know why. But like someone explain earlier there have been newer remixes to that song during 2004/2005, and regardless of the yr it came out 2003 to be exact. Its a great song and a future classic,imo, so why shouldnt it get a lot of play. Its a song that sounds good the min it came out and will sound good in 9 months when someone drops it at a party.
the title of the thread is Track of 2005. What is so hard to understand? If the stupid moron would have researched a little bit then he would receive no ridicule.

And dont talk about drama.. you're a master of starting drama in your non-chalant PLUR way..

:blown:

No not at all, im make it very clear that i dont like trance music at all, but if there 1000's of people who do let it be. I mean people who just like to stir shit up by posting nonsense posts and have dumb comments towards people outside of thier pathetic crew of messageboard geekdom. .

Thats great you don't like it but you don't have to post that you don't like it most of the time

you go outta your way to put other people's opinions down and rile up the crowd up by jumping in someones thread about trance. The regs on here know you hate it so why bother? What point are you trying to Prove?

How do i bring peoples opinions down? By stating my own, thats not possible. And im sure the more "seasoned cp person" knows i dont like trance, but i gotta let the new ones know as well lol. Anyhow wanted to say to those fans of "sandcastles" dennis ferrer one of the brains behind that song will be playing at DEEPSEE tues over at SAPPHIRE LOUNGE with EMAN n LOLA in 2 weeks.

Ummm....if a track got released in 2003 but didn't blow up till 2005...

Why can't it be one of the TOP TRACKS OF 2005?

Who care's when it got released.....it was big in the year 2005!

Especially with remixes, so many vocals are out there and released as originals, then get remixed the following year and blow up...

What do you about that?

Track of 2005?

I'm confused about all the drama?

But It is a funny thread....lol (5 Star)

Ummm....if a track got released in 2003 but didn't blow up till 2005...

Why can't it be one of the TOP TRACKS OF 2005?

Who care's when it got released.....it was big in the year 2005!

Especially with remixes, so many vocals are out there and released as originals, then get remixed the following year and blow up...

What do you about that?

Track of 2005?

I'm confused about all the drama?

But It is a funny thread....lol (5 Star)

Could not agree with you more. The thread should say: Most played tracks of 2005. Who gives a shit when it get released, it matters when it blows up!

Who gives a shit when it get released, it matters when it blows up!

And here is why this forum has gone to shit.

RAY,you truely are a retard...

With your above reasoning,a track could have been released as an import in 2002 with no hype. And then gets re-released domesticly and pushed in 2005 and then blows up.

THAT DOSENT MAKE IT A 2005 TRACK!!!!

CLUELESS!!!!

The thread should say: Most played tracks of 2005. Who gives a shit when it get released, it matters when it blows up!

now now Raymond..if you feel there should be thread entitled Most played tracks of 2005, feel free to make one

and yes it does matter when it gets released cuz tracks there are tracks blowing up overseas rite now that will take months for for people over here to apprciate

Got Milk and Cosmic you guys really are 2 of the biggest losers I have ever seen. Got Milk just loves to bash whoever he can whenever he can about anything, just because he is an complete ASSHOLE, and seems to want to fight everyone, and shoot them in the head. Cosmic, just has probs with me, and if i said The sky was blue, his reponses would be, "No its light blue you fuckin retard." Both of you need to cut the immature shit, go get a hooker and release some of the pressure you guys got built up. Listen we all know you both have all the knowledge in the world of house music, if someone fucks up, tell them, but dont call them names for it. There is no need to show off your knowledge by puttin people down. C'mon cosmic your better than this, Got Milk I just Think you got issues that no one can solve. Damn guys its a fuckin message board, RELAX. Someone recenlty told me not to take shit what people say on this board personly. It was some good advice, cause before I was gettin mad, now im mostly laughing. As I was crackin up writing this entire post.

Thanks for the Laughs Got Milk, and Cosmic. You guys really are priceless.

Got Milk and Cosmic you guys really are 2 of the biggest losers I have ever seen. Got Milk just loves to bash whoever he can whenever he can about anything, just because he is an complete ASSHOLE, and seems to want to fight everyone, and shoot them in the head. Cosmic, just has probs with me, and if i said The sky was blue, his reponses would be, "No its light blue you fuckin retard." Both of you need to cut the immature shit, go get a hooker and release some of the pressure you guys got built up. Listen we all know you both have all the knowledge in the world of house music, if someone fucks up, tell them, but dont call them names for it. There is no need to show off your knowledge by puttin people down. C'mon cosmic your better than this, Got Milk I just Think you got issues that no one can solve. Damn guys its a fuckin message board, RELAX. Someone recenlty told me not to take shit what people say on this board personly. It was some good advice, cause before I was gettin mad, now im mostly laughing. As I was crackin up writing this entire post.

Thanks for the Laughs Got Milk, and Cosmic. You guys really are priceless.

:laugh:

now now Raymond..if you feel there should be thread entitled Most played tracks of 2005, feel free to make one

and yes it does matter when it gets released cuz tracks there are tracks blowing up overseas rite now that will take months for for people over here to apprciate

I cannot disagree with you.

Antoine Clamaran - Take off

My friend from England says the track is hugh over there. I dont think I have heard anything about it yet in the states.

if you cant disagree.. then why not follow the protocol and name tracks from 2005?

Because I made a mistake. I assumed that they did come out in 2005, cause thats when they got the most play. Which you cant deny, its true. All the tracks i named got the most play in 2005. I had no idea they came out when they did.