Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha Opening last night...Good times!

The place looks good and it was also packed

Everyone was dressed up...

It was nice to get in for free and have few free drinks with the open bar

Looks like Crobar now have some competition now

There are some pics at www.directparties.com

I came to the conclusion when i was there last night that this is no competition to crobar.... crobar's owners were even there and had their own table... so its not that serious

I came to the conclusion when i was there last night that this is no competition to crobar.... crobar's owners were even there and had their own table... so its not that serious

anything thats open on the same night, is going to be competition.

i was very dissapointed last night my friend derrick who does pr there gave me and invitation and i got there very early like 1030 and it was ridiculous outside.... i could've got in if i waited but it was freezing outside i guess i wasn't "industry" enough to get in lol but damn 3 people did try for me at least it was only pete tong who doesnt really do it for me i hope tommorow for morillo is a diff story i feel like they invited 8000 people last night when they have capacity for only about 3000

i was very dissapointed last night my friend derrick who does pr there gave me and invitation and i got there very early like 1030 and it was ridiculous outside.... i could've got in if i waited but it was freezing outside i guess i wasn't "industry" enough to get in lol but damn 3 people did try for me at least it was only pete tong who doesnt really do it for me i hope tommorow for morillo is a diff story i feel like they invited 8000 people last night when they have capacity for only about 3000

mad industry son

The place looks good and it was also packed

Everyone was dressed up...

It was nice to get in for free and have few free drinks with the open bar

Looks like Crobar now have some competition now

There are some pics at www.directparties.com

Hey u were there? I didnt see you! omg last night was sooo much fun...I didnt want to leave..but I had to be at work at 7am! It was sooo worth it tho! Everything was free..champagne flowing...You know I was wasted lol Louie Vega had me moving! old SF feel w/ a nicer atmosphere.

:laugh: link?

i'm pretty sure they were removed.. ppl wanted to kill this kid and his stupid camera.

he's the worst, he makes a point of snapping 0938532905839058 pics a night of people that can't even stand him.

then above all, goes up to people that can't stand him and taunts them, then when he gets choked, goes on NJGUID and posts about it..

jerkoff

i'm pretty sure they were removed.. ppl wanted to kill this kid and his stupid camera.

he's the worst, he makes a point of snapping 0938532905839058 pics a night of people that can't even stand him.

then above all, goes up to people that can't stand him and taunts them, then when he gets choked, goes on NJGUID and posts about it..

jerkoff

LMAOoo

:laugh: good old digga

whats fabio's story though? seriously?

He's a pic stalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

he has a Fisher price camera, runs around snaps 390583 pics and posts them all.

ppls butts, ppl passed out.. like a peeping Tom, Just in a Club.

if I wasn't banned from NJGuid, I'd post the link to the thread where he's complaining that he got choked..

its funny.

then everyone got mad at Digga..