Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PACHA in trouble already???

Ok.... heres the rumor I heard.

That A.J. (the son of Tony) from the Sopranos was there Grand opening night, the supposed "industry night" along w/ the owners of Crobar, and various promoters partying the night away....Seems harmless enough, right? WRONG. Rumor has it the New York Post has pics of A.J. in V.I.P with a bottle of liquor in one hand and a glass in the other (ran in either Thurs or Fridays paper not sure)....Problem is he is ONLY 20 Years old. Bad enough he is underage, but underage with a pic of a bottle of liquor in his hand and the New York Post gets a hold of them...

Could spell trouble for the club...Anyone else hear OR see anything on this?

That A.J. (the son of Tony) from the Sopranos was there Grand opening night, the supposed "industry night" along w/ the owners of Crobar, and various promoters partying the night away....Seems harmless enough, right? WRONG. Rumor has it the New York Post has pics of A.J. in V.I.P with a bottle of liquor in one hand and a glass in the other (ran in either Thurs or Fridays paper not sure)....Problem is he is ONLY 20 Years old. Bad enough he is underage, but underage with a pic of a bottle of liquor in his hand and the New York Post gets a hold of them...

I think underage drinkin is the least of there worries

that is pretty funny. I tend to agree tho, i'm sure this is not the first for Pacha, and pretty damn sure it won't be the last. Heck, i'm pretty confident i'll be doing something that could be considered illegal in there.

new yorks newspapers can get the average new yorker to look negatively at a club by mentioning something so stupid as slutty outfits or cursing that goes on... sure its the least of Pacha's problems in reality, but the last thing they needed was the New York Post to find yet another reason for New Yorkers to think of clubs in a bad light..

Quote from the new york post:

'Meadow' not happy with boozy brother

NEW YORK, Dec. 9 (UPI) -- Jamie-Lynn "Meadow Soprano" Sigler caught her underage on-screen brother, Robert "A.J. Soprano" Iler, swigging from a bottle of vodka at a New York club.

The New York Post said Sigler was "flabbergasted" watching her boozy "brother" at Wednesday's opening of the New York nightclub, Pasha.

Iler, 20, partied the night away with a cigarette in one hand and a bottle of Imperia in the other, the Post said.

A spokesman for the club told the Post underage drinking is not allowed but he could not explain how Iler got the vodka or why he was allowed to drink it, the newspaper said.

:laugh:

and why the heck do they keep calling it "pasha"???

I guess that the NYPD is running out of reasons to justify why the fuck we have so many cops ... yeah more cops more cops ... its bullshit. The majority of this "law enforcement agency" are basically just walking around all day busting balls and writing tickets. I mean if they have a quota of one ticket a day, at a minimum of say 65 bucks each ticket .. you now have each cop generating 1950 bucks for the city every month. Guess what .. with the new minimum salary being like 32k a year, after taxes ... each cop takes home just about as much money as they put out in parking tickets ...

I guess that the NYPD is running out of reasons to justify why the fuck we have so many cops ... yeah more cops more cops ... its bullshit. The majority of this "law enforcement agency" are basically just walking around all day busting balls and writing tickets. I mean if they have a quota of one ticket a day, at a minimum of say 65 bucks each ticket .. you now have each cop generating 1950 bucks for the city every month. Guess what .. with the new minimum salary being like 32k a year, after taxes ... each cop takes home just about as much money as they put out in parking tickets ...

Yeah that's all cops do...shut down clubs

:rolleyes:

Bogarts, McHebes, all those places are a joke.

College bars with a bunch of 18 and 19 year olds getting drunk, having sex, and then claiming rape the next day.

yeah, but my point is that these places have underage drinking going on for years and years, and the cops NEVER shut them down.

when they go after underage drinking, its an excuse to just shut the place down. I see more nights like this happening at pasha.

actually the places by hofstra do get shut down- mchebes is closed, it has been for weeks, Bogarts was shut down a few weeks ago but it opened back up- any where you go places close because of underage drinking, and besides any one that wants to go to "Hofstra Bar" is just dumb. They are digusting, maybe their good for a night if you get drunk enough to stand them but other than that they completely suck

Jeez those places are still open, i remember going to those over 10 yrs ago

dont worry.. cops dont read