Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Club "Tryst" @ The Wynn?

vegaslocal

I'm not sure I understand your reply? can you please clarify?

Let me translate his post:

Just to clarify, this is not a new club. It's a remodel of La Bete. This is a textbook example of why you should leave the nightclubs to the people who know what they're doing.

He said that you made a stupid uneducated comment.

Oh ok. I figured as much. Well I went directly to my source at the Wynn and they seem to think it's a "new club". A club shuts down, remodels, changes the name, changes some of the staff and the entire marketing plan and concept... hhhhmmm sound new to me. I'm not going waste the time going rounds about this but the email back to me from the Wynn organization themselves STARTS off like this "Thanks you for asking. Yes we are proud to announce TRYST, our new Nightclub here at Wynn and we welcome your supportâ€. I guess some people should stick to messageboard promoting, if they can find something to promote.

-vegaslocal-

Erika

Of course they are going to market it as a new club. But it's not new, it's a do-over of a venue that was already there. Wynn Resorts thought they could build a club, and they built a great venue, and run it just as well as the people in this town who do that for a living. They were wrong. So, Wynn signed a deal to bring in Victor Drai to run it, and accompanied the new mgmt. with a remodel. That hardly qualifies as a brand new club that they just built from the ground up. My message wasn't meant to demean your question, as the person who attempted to clarify my message made it sound. I was simply pointing out that the venue was already there, and was simply remodeled.

Got it. That's the information I was looking for. The who's who and what's what. I didn't think it was a "brand new club" but I guess saying “New Club†leaves it up to an individual interpretation. I thought your message was suggesting that I'm trying to be a "club promoter" and I should leave it alone but now I understand you were saying the Wynn organization should leave club biz to people who know what they are doing. Outside of all that, thanks for the info. Now I understand what’s going on. Thanks Again!!

Got it. That's the information I was looking for. The who's who and what's what. I didn't think it was a "brand new club" but I guess saying “New Club†leaves it up to an individual interpretation. I thought your message was suggesting that I'm trying to be a "club promoter" and I should leave it alone but now I understand you were saying the Wynn organization should leave club biz to people who know what they are doing. Outside of all that, thanks for the info. Now I understand what’s going on. Thanks Again!!

You're welcome. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Yes Tryst will be opening soon with Victor Drai, also owner of Drais, and our former GM Jesse and his brother Cy. Victor also now owns Lure, however no known changes are in the works for that club yet. Drais will continue being a strong ongoing afterhours venue with no plans for the staff there to move.