Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Pacha?

So it looks like I'm about to make the most hated thread ever by combining everyone's two least favorite topics :) Maybe I partied a little too hard this weekend, but did anyone see JP at Pacha last night? I saw a dude standing next to the booth (on the dancefloor) around 4 who looked like JP, except chubby and with longish hair. I haven't seen JP in awhile, so I really couldn't tell if it was him. Then a while later he was up in his old booth, so I figured it had to be him, but he didn't come downstairs again. Can anyone confirm? I won't be able to sleep at night until I know for sure, so please respond.

So it looks like I'm about to make the most hated thread ever by combining everyone's two least favorite topics :) Maybe I partied a little too hard this weekend, but did anyone see JP at Pacha last night? I saw a dude standing next to the booth (on the dancefloor) around 4 who looked like JP, except chubby and with longish hair. I haven't seen JP in awhile, so I really couldn't tell if it was him. Then a while later he was up in his old booth, so I figured it had to be him, but he didn't come downstairs again. Can anyone confirm? I won't be able to sleep at night until I know for sure, so please respond.

Your description fits him so it might have been him.

ahhh some of you youngin's wasn't around.

Well, after the "old" SF closed down and Junior and the owner Mr. Grant had a tiff...they refused to work with eachother anymore.

Mr. Grant opened up the new SF and Junior stayed in the old SF venue, but name changed to Twilo.

Mr. Grant hired Eddie Baez for (gay) friday nights and JP (unkown) for Saturday night straight party.

Eddie and JP were also business partners starting "Deeper Rekords" outside of SF.

Mr. Grant asked if JP wanted to ALSO do friday nights at SF. JP (behind Eddie's back) took the job and hogged up the whole SF weekend. He also screwed him out of the Deeper Rekords business, too.

While done with screwing Eddie, he kept extending his party hours to compete with Junior doing afterhours at Twilo...which is where everyone went at dawn when SF ended.

So, now his company is his own AND he has 24 hour parties (only JR did that).

Now, Junior has become a health nut and went back to normal party hours, supported by his fans....and JP will soon burn out.

There you have it in a NUTs shell.

I doubt very much Calderone has anything to worry about......JP sux.

........and if Twilo had been more str8 friendly during regular Saturday hours, you would have had more straights go there...but, they wanted it exclusively gay in the early hours...who can blame....Str8's know how to ruin a party.

roxy1231mincopy.jpg

roxy1231mincopy.jpg

ahhh some of you youngin's wasn't around.

Well, after the "old" SF closed down and Junior and the owner Mr. Grant had a tiff...they refused to work with eachother anymore.

Mr. Grant opened up the new SF and Junior stayed in the old SF venue, but name changed to Twilo.

Mr. Grant hired Eddie Baez for (gay) friday nights and JP (unkown) for Saturday night straight party.

Eddie and JP were also business partners starting "Deeper Rekords" outside of SF.

Mr. Grant asked if JP wanted to ALSO do friday nights at SF. JP (behind Eddie's back) took the job and hogged up the whole SF weekend. He also screwed him out of the Deeper Rekords business, too.

While done with screwing Eddie, he kept extending his party hours to compete with Junior doing afterhours at Twilo...which is where everyone went at dawn when SF ended.

So, now his company is his own AND he has 24 hour parties (only JR did that).

Now, Junior has become a health nut and went back to normal party hours, supported by his fans....and JP will soon burn out.

There you have it in a NUTs shell.

I doubt very much Calderone has anything to worry about......JP sux.

........and if Twilo had been more str8 friendly during regular Saturday hours, you would have had more straights go there...but, they wanted it exclusively gay in the early hours...who can blame....Str8's know how to ruin a party.

roxy1231mincopy.jpg

roxy1231mincopy.jpg

you got it backwards hun.

jp had fri nights and baez had saturday nights.

the fri party took off bigtime and baez's sat night party wasn't cutting it.

grant asked jp to do both nights and baez had moved to the tunnel.

Honestly, by doing these 24 hour parties, he is encouraging Tina use....I can't respect that. He is in his 30's and should set an example for the club kids who are about ten years younger than him. 24 hour parties is not the way to do it.

im sorry i have to disagree. i go to his 24 hour sets and wont even touch tina. it is our own choice if we decide to use drugs. his just giving us an after hour spot. if they use tina it is because they want to. my girlfriend comes out to theses parties with me and refuses to use drugs

im sorry i have to disagree. i go to his 24 hour sets and wont even touch tina. it is our own choice if we decide to use drugs. his just giving us an after hour spot. if they use tina it is because they want to. my girlfriend comes out to theses parties with me and refuses to use drugs

she said it encourages it not that it makes people do it and yes i think it does encourage it, a 24 hour set is just ridiculous and people are prob going to od or get real dehydrated pass the fuck out messy messy messy just cuz you dont do it doesnt mean its not there.nut big props to you being one of the lucky ones,me too i have lost many of friend to this Devil drug!!!

she said it encourages it not that it makes people do it and yes i think it does encourage it, a 24 hour set is just ridiculous and people are prob going to od or get real dehydrated pass the fuck out messy messy messy just cuz you dont do it doesnt mean its not there.nut big props to you being one of the lucky ones,me too i have lost many of friend to this Devil drug!!!

thats why i decided against using drugs, i too have lost a lot of good friends to drugs, some have died and sum are still lost chasing that first high and it's heartbreaking

I don't think people actually stay 24h (not most of the people anyway).

When jr was doing marathon, nobody was bitching about it. Hell, most folks used to show up from 9am to evening. You could actually have a night of sleep and instead of window shopping all day just hang out and dance at the club. Pretty healthy: if you want it to be (and that's the key).