Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"My fiance"

nomembername

what I was saying that he was giving you shit about your avatar then he said he doesnt have them on... so I was saying he is a liar face

easy milkfest

wrong...Marko asked me what was Ante's avatar supposed to be so I clicked on his profile and saw it. I could see where you guys were coming from though

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rarely ever post on here...and this was the 1st thread I opened...

Stop analyzing the situation..it is what it is..your posts are annoying..all you do is complain.. end of story!

maybe you should implement the ignore feature :rolleyes: or stop posting all together :),, i mean the only reason you stopped posting is because everyone posts in a daily chatroom now

a lot of forums? i only see one other.. and id venture to say im positive then negative.. nice lame attempt..

besides, with your latest fsn hissy fit and habit of moving posts.. id say you were the one complaining more

a lot of forums? i only see one other.. and id venture to say im positive then negative.. nice lame attempt..

besides, with your latest fsn hissy fit and habit of moving posts.. id say you were the one complaining more

lol dude i dont have to point them out, you know what forums youre on... i hear from ppl you do the same shit over there like you do here...