Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"My fiance"

nomembername

Oh come on..this is a message board..I couldn't care less about you or any other person on here who I don't know in person (take notes). Your posts are not significant enough for me to block them ;)
i have a similar mentality..

so then whats the point on making the original post? i guess you were attempting to troll as well.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not really... i was thinking more along the lines of it being a quicker and more efficient means to communicate since it was started a long time ago before the board turned to shit

again another nice lame attempt.

:blown:

oooh diss... all i have is a bag full of lame attempts... you got me... ill go kill myself now... (but in the mean time dont flatter yourself, the daily chat wasnt created solely because you killed the board it was a cumulative effort on several ppls behalves... <behalves is that a word???>)

maybe you should implement the ignore feature :rolleyes: or stop posting all together :),, i mean the only reason you stopped posting is because everyone posts in a daily chatroom now

Actually the reason I stopped posting is because of annoying people like yourself! It's just not fun reading your posts while I'm at work..makes me want to stab myself with a pencil..ya know?

Actually the reason I stopped posting is because of annoying people like yourself! It's just not fun reading your posts while I'm at work..makes me want to stab myself with a pencil..ya know?

same thats why i stopped as well... then he im'd me saying he was quitting as well thats why i came back... i thought maybe the bs has died down...

:laugh: yea thats why they made me mod of the main forum right :rolleyes:

this coming from the kid that everyone wanted to leave VIP :laugh:

http://www.vipguestlist.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=11069

i have forty posts on there and they were to sell a belt... eat a dick... nice way to follow in my "lame attempts" is that your strategy use other ppls "lame attempts" wow youre cool.

sexybabyd, you should thank me for diverting this trolling of you :laugh:

and the yellow 50000 posts sign is really not as annoying as you would like it to be

dude i tried to have sex with dee by being nice to her...shes slutty..she likes it when ur mean...hence y ive changed my approach

dude i tried to have sex with dee by being nice to her...shes slutty..she likes it when ur mean...hence y ive changed my approach
are you implying that i am trying to have sex with dee by being nice to her? that isnt the case..

i just feel she has matured quite a bit and doesnt deserve all the hate everyone spews at her

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?searchid=185752

:laugh: wtf all your posts are on bump lol

sexxyh is this you

Guy, relax yourself...next time you post a link, make sure it works!

Also, next time you decide to prove a valid point on a message board make sure you have something valid to show for it..!!!

I never denied posting on here..what I said was..I don't come on here often. ;) Maybe you should look into getting yourself a new cock to ride and get off gotmilks..I think he's rubbing off on you :)