Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"My fiance"

nomembername

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL sorry my link didnt work. just click on your name and see that all your posts this month and last were in this forum..

So I dont know what you mean as "often"..

And how does my comment have anything to do with milk, or riding his dick lol.. I just noticed your post and figured your full of shit and you are

I post here often also

Is that dick hitting your mouth on purpose, or is this a joke? I'm just asking a question, I just think it's weird, or maybe a little bit derogatory? Thought maybe someone did something to your avatar...

And I have a question for Dee, and I'm not being a jerk either. I remember seeing all of these posts with her being a lesbian, living with her girlfriend and all. How can you go from loing a woman to being engaged to a man, in less then a year?

These are valid questions, I'm curious I guess...

And I have a question for Dee, and I'm not being a jerk either. I remember seeing all of these posts with her being a lesbian, living with her girlfriend and all. How can you go from loing a woman to being engaged to a man, in less then a year?

These are valid questions, I'm curious I guess...

thats exactly one of the reasons i flame her here....she was a lesbian circa 9mths ago..her location still says "no mans land"...wtf retard

And? Like I said who the fuck cares? You people "pretend" like you this "I have better things to do lives" but this fucking momo just admitted

"thats exactly one of the reasons i flame her here....she was a lesbian circa 9mths ago..her location still says "no mans land"...wtf retard"

Yea cause you have a fucking life ..... Booo fucking hooo .... GET OVER IT and stop being a fucking girl

thats exactly one of the reasons i flame her here....she was a lesbian circa 9mths ago..her location still says "no mans land"...wtf retard

I'm not going to flame her, I have no reason to. But I guess I just have a valid question. I would expect someone else to ask me as well, and I would answer...

does your fiance get 3 somes..?

No freakin way. And it's not like I kiss random girls all of the time, just getting drunk once and a while and fooling around. And I've done it maybe twice in the past year. And almost one time when emjay was here :laugh: That night I was freaking fubarred.... :laugh:

If this was directed at me :confused: