Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What it means to be Silverbull

mojamis

awesome thread 9mile. What it means to be me is post about parties that arent talked about for those who might have a curiousity about other clubs/parties/djs/scenes that they dont know exisit and might wanna check out and see something different. Good looking out Deepspell, sadly though theres to much hate in this board.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not for nothing Bull but it seems that you post about the same handfull of parties every week and sometimes when you post you tend to come off as a "know it all" if you know what i'm saying. i don't think you do it intentionally either. just trying to give you an idea of where some people might be coming from, myself included.

haaaaaaaaahahahahaha

i havent had the time to sit on this board in months.,. and it seems that the clubplanet new york messageboard is all about hating on gabe these days. not to say that it wasnt partly like that before. seriously, people, get a life.

and gabe, i've told you this before, but if people are tlaking shit about you, then take it as a compliment because you've obviously made some sort of impression on them and are important enough to be talked about.

and as far as all you haters are concerned, that's your decision. and if gabe comes off as a "knot-it-all", its not because he is trying to be obnoxious, he just knows his shit. spend some time with the kid, and you'll see what i'm talking about. he has a true passion for house music and he knows what he is talking about. unlike a large portion of the people on this board.

i've only known gabe for a year or so, and we were brought together by house music, a passion that we both share. not only that, he's a stand up guy through and through. on top of that, he's always bringing new people around to share his love.

and if you think he's elitist, its only because you are out of the loop, plain and simple. if you knew what GOOD house was, you'd be in those same circles. don't hate on him because of your own dificiencies.

from what i've scene and from the majority of PEOPLE THAT HES FRIENDS W/ IN PERSON...

NOPE

i guess you never been a dick either right?

cant remember the last time I wasnt a dick on here.. I dont take this shit personal, so I could give a shit less my friend.

ive made a personal effort to meet the people i've fucked around w/ tho. and its not like people dont know what the hell i look like. if someone didnt like somthing i said on here they could easily find me and fuck me up if they like. its not like i had my face....thats the major difference chief

also its funny how w/ gabe hes got his face in his avatar, but yet the many many many times we've chilled ive never seen anyone come up to him and disrespect him. either no one has the balls to say shit cuz their just a bunch of pussies or they are two faced pricks and rather give false praise rather than be a man and say "i think your a dick on that message board" and spit in his face.

Now xlr8ted, stymie, kaydup.....do you all see why 3 or 4 years ago i used to post on the boston board? The Sex Board, NY Board, and Bump Boards were all big love fests where everyone gets offended and takes things too seriously, and tells everyone how hot they look and how cool they are, but the boston peeps knew how to joke around..........

and if you think he's elitist, its only because you are out of the loop, plain and simple. if you knew what GOOD house was, you'd be in those same circles. don't hate on him because of your own dificiencies.

i appreciate that you are sticking up for your friend but this last statement is really fucking stupid.. what makes your opinion of "GOOD" house music better than anyone elses..

you are totally missing the point..

no one is hating him because he is industry... but because of the way he comes across.. similar to how you came across with the above quote..

Now xlr8ted, stymie, kaydup.....do you all see why 3 or 4 years ago i used to post on the boston board? The Sex Board, NY Board, and Bump Boards were all big love fests where everyone gets offended and takes things too seriously, and tells everyone how hot they look and how cool they are, but the boston peeps knew how to joke around..........
:boohoo::nopity:

you have to be kidding. couldnt meet a nicer guy. gone out of his way to help me out many times. guys a walking enc. of dates, artists and songs when it comes to our music. his passion for elec music is endless. he has style and is genuine. dont see that much these days, do ya? but most of all hes a good friend.

you have to be kidding. couldnt meet a nicer guy. gone out of his way to help me out many times. guys a walking enc. of dates, artists and songs when it comes to our music. his passion for elec music is endless. he has style and is genuine. dont see that much these days, do ya? but most of all hes a good friend.

for those of us who take the time to know him, he's nothing but a geniune great guy. i've never seen negativity from him, and it seriously irks me when people who dont even know him kill their days on cp making fun of him.

Jessy,

nobody is arguing that he might be the nicest guy in the world or that he knows his shit...fact is many of us haven't met him in person so I can only go by how he comes off when he post.

so then reserve judgement till you meet him mike. whats so hard about that. i thought u were a complete toolbag till i met you. so whats the diff in this instance?

so then reserve judgement till you meet him mike. whats so hard about that. i thought u were a complete toolbag till i met you. so whats the diff in this instance?

exactly that's all i'm saying...i'm only going by his post. we all know that most people aren't how they are in person compared to how they are on here. I'm the best example of that...

i am ONLY talking about his post not him as a person

champ

Champ here. I'm all about havin' fun. You know, start a fire in someone's kitchen, maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off... Anyway, I've become kind of famous for my signature catch-phrase – whammy! Like, Gene Tenace at the plate... and whammy!