Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back when CP Meetups were cool

nomembername

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes..i dislike albanians...but ive put serbs and croats in the same category..so u cant say its just towards one group

to be honest, i dont really care anymore because i'm not there and i dont see any of that happy horseshit out here anymore

i'm still EOH...equal opportunity hater

does he wana play @ Entrance in Montenegro this coming summer? i can hook it up...he might b like 3rd billing tho...we usually get some dope dj's down there for that festival

can i play in montenegro .. i will take 5th billing ... im the man when it comes to freestyle and 80's big hair music and mixing

does he wana play @ Entrance in Montenegro this coming summer? i can hook it up...he might b like 3rd billing tho...we usually get some dope dj's down there for that festival

I'll talk to him and his agent and let you know-sounds sik

Are you going down there this summer??

Did you check out his effin schedule?? :eek::eek:

i didn't know most of you guys lived at home still. i moved away when i was 19 and have been on my own ever since.. but my folks have helped me along the way. i see nothing wrong with staying at home.. saving money, furthering your education.

The most wonderful thing for me (reading this) is you all speak highly of your families and homelife. I think thats lost in todays world. I'm super close with my folks/grandparents, etc.... and its nice to hear a lot of you guys have good relationships with your families too.

Good for you guys :)

i didn't know most of you guys lived at home still. i moved away when i was 19 and have been on my own ever since.. but my folks have helped me along the way. i see nothing wrong with staying at home.. saving money, furthering your education.

The most wonderful thing for me (reading this) is you all speak highly of your families and homelife. I think thats lost in todays world. I'm super close with my folks/grandparents, etc.... and its nice to hear a lot of you guys have good relationships with your families too.

Good for you guys :)

*sniff* Beautiful post.