Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Kind of Dog Should I Get?

SlickSlider

Yo NMN, back when I left before the summer you urged me to come back, and again in a chat a few months ago, you urged me to come back and post again...but now that I'm back you don't say anything to me or welcome me back or anything, or answer this thread's question or anything? What's up with that, dude? :doh:

:nopity:

Yeah, I know, I'm just kidding, just trying to get a response out of ya.

do I know you? :confused:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a cute dog slick.. i think you should look into the mini dobis... ahhhh i can see you with one :heart:

You can?

Did I ever tell you about my friend Steve in Jersey, who's family had 10 Doberman's trained as show dogs? When I was 25 I had gone up to stay with him for a week and I loved being with those dogs. They never, ever, ever locked their doors, they never needed to. When I first met Steve I was 17 and he was 16 and he had two Dobermans at that time. Later on, nine of the 10 were all decended from the original two (the surviving mother was the 10th one). When I got to his house I heard the nine barking at from from inside, and then he and his mom put all the dogs in one room with the door closed so I could come inside. Then Steve put me in the corner and stood in front of me with his arms outstretched, blocking me further. Then his mom opened the door and the nine (one was in the other room recovering from a surgery) Dobermans charged out and ran toward me, barking and growling and snarling at me, ready to tear me, the intruder, apart. But they stopped short because Steve was in front of me, and stood there barking and growling at me. Then they realized that Steve was protecting me, and slowly he stepped out of the way to let them at me. They stopped barking, began sniffing me, and Steve told me to go ahead and pet them. So I did. And then I made the "mistake" of kneeling down to pet them on the floor, and they attacked me all at once....jumping on me and licking me and sniffing me and playing with me and they knocked me down and were all over me. God how I love Doberman Pinschers.

Steve always slept with one dog a night usually, and he gave me his bed and slept on the couch all week. So every night the dogs would try to be the one to get to sleep on the bed and I slept with a new bitch every night. LOL. Except for three nights when I slept with Bubba, the only male of the bunch. Hah hah, it sounds wierd saying I slept with Bubba twice! LOL But I did, and two times he stretched out his paws and pushed me against the wall all night. On the third night I slept on the edge and make him sleep against the wall. So he stretched out his paws and pushed me off the bed. Bubba likes to have his space, that's for sure. :laugh: