Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 Stabbed at Notorious B.I.G. Record Party at Exit

DaVe

NEW YORK - Three people were stabbed early Wednesday at a Manhattan club that was hosting a record-release party for a new collection of duets featuring slain rapper Notorious B.I.G.

Detectives also were investigating a shooting near the club, named Exit, that occurred around the same time. It was unclear if the two incidents were related.

Authorities could not confirm reports that the party was attended by Sean "Diddy" Combs and Notorious B.I.G.'s mother, Voletta Wallace. The two co-produced the new "Duets" record, which pairs the rapper's vocals with Eminem, Jay-Z and other artists.

Police said that at 3:10 a.m. patrol officers heard gunfire at a parking garage near the club. Inside, they found three men with gunshot wounds; all were taken to the hospital in stable condition.

Moments later, police received a 911 call reporting a stabbing at the club. Officers found three victims — two men who were slashed in the face and one who was stabbed in the stomach; all were hospitalized.

There were no arrests. Detectives were questioning the occupants of a car spotted fleeing the scene shortly after the shooting.

Crackheads OD'ing in Pacha...yeah Land Slide

hmm 1 OD ( and survives) vs 3 stabbed and a shooting.. sounds like a landslide to me.. I guess some clubbers cant hold there drugs and Some clubbbers cant hold their liquor and weeeed. Thats y hiphop dont deserve main dance floors and gets that small room in the back instead..

hmm 1 OD ( and survives) vs 3 stabbed and a shooting.. sounds like a landslide to me.. I guess some clubbers cant hold there drugs and Some clubbbers cant hold their liquor and weeeed. Thats y hiphop dont deserve main dance floors and gets that small room in the back instead..

Yeah that's why all you hear on the radio is hip-hop and not your precious dance music. Stop whining and hating :laugh:

exactly! guess all those house songs with lyrics like "can I get a bump" or "extacy" and "take your shirts off" are the reason why people used to be passed out OD'ing in the back room of certain major clubs

If People taking their shirts off would make them pass out, I'd be a very happy girl.

:mad: Two thumbs down to shirtless Juicemonkeys that stink like Basement water in clubs.:mad:

when a large group of hip hoppers get to gether always voilence and when a large goup of clubbers get together always someone od's. I like both music but I have more fun around club goers because its ok to be nice. you have to act all hard at hip hop events sux.