Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T review

wow.. man his parties r always good. got there around 12:30 no line place was almost packet. ater 4-5am that's where things got crazy, bomb after another - i was the NEW YORK shirt black) had to leave early (7am) since i got to go for lunch later, more details soon, it was sickkk

I had a fun time....it was my first time hearing dibiza and man is that track sick. Danny was def on point but this def was not one of his best nights, I mean he dropped alt of bombs but some of those tracks just didnt go anywhere, I expected alittle more from him especially on xmas. The opening DJ (Manny) was also on point and I enjoyed his set. Spirit had just the right amount of people is was packed but no overcrowded, the vibe was also pretty good I have to say. Overall i give this night 8/10, I just think Danny could have kicked it up another notch.

got inside about 2 left around 7ish. one of the best nites of the year for me as far as the vibe goes...everyone was dancing having a good time and not just sittin around like assholes, like u see a lot in these big room clubs in new york nowadays..hats off to danny ripped it as usual...keep it up son

Morillos always mangeld at dannys parties. Got there around 430ish and stayed till closing whih was about 1030 or 11, he wanted to let the staff leave early to be with thier families. I had a great time despite being insanely tired. Gonna go to sleep as i just made it home, see you guys tomorrow, brandon nice seeing y man. Danny i give it also a 8 out of 10.

The summary I disagree with you, "8 out of 10" raters - the night was almost perfect! There was 1 small detail that could improve things, but it certainly wasn't the music!!!

The music The music could not have been more perfect - Manny played mostly progressive and a couple of tribal tracks that were so smashing that Boris could learn from him! Danny T started with progressive and I don't think there were many tracks that weren't absolute bombs! At around 5:30 he started with much deeper and harder house, the crowd didn't get it at first, because kids who were dancing on the stage seemed to have lost their groove and looked kinda bored. But that only lasted for a track or two... we left at around 6:30, the music was still incredible, but I felt that my legs were ready to fall off and no amount of Red Bull seemed to help any longer.

The crowd The crowd was probably the best I have seen at Spirit. I agree that the vibe was great - pretty much everyone was dancing, having a good time and enjoying themselves. The ratio of males to females showed a definite improvement - it felt like around 2 1/2 boys for every girl vs. the usual 4 to 1. Unfortunately there were very few single girls, and that's the detail that costs last night a negative point.

The venue How is it that Spirit, unlike Crobar, is never so full that you can't move??? I absolutely love this about Spirit - even when it's packed it's not overcrowded. The sound was really amazing, I guess progressive just sounds better on that system than trance. I think it was an added bonus that they skipped hip-hop in the room upstairs and just let the music from the main floor flow.

I was there since 10:30 because I had to help with guestlists and what not.. and then after around 11:30, everything was all said and done and I was free to party inside. The vibe was just a little weird to me in terms of the crowd, people were already mangled and rolling their faces off at this point. Some of the crowd was really sincere and really knew how to dance, but upstairs and in a few other areas.. people were mainly sitting down just bopping their heads as they were out of their minds lol, and lacked rhythem. That place was a crack den from the start. I must agree that it seems no matter how many people you have in Spirit, it never seems to get that overpacked. Nothing beats a phazon system as well-- I just didn't 100% enjoy DT's set. I thought there would be a lot more deep tribal and that techno set ehhh, I am really not into that. He did drop some bombs, along with some weird tracks too in my opinion. Overall because of other things in my evening, I still had a good time.. but I'll bank on saying that DT will do a much better job spinning at Show on Sunday.

glad you people had fun .. but as for me i didnt go to this party cause i'm fucking sick and didnt feel like deeling with being more sick than i am now.. fucking weird on christmas eve.. ah well i'll feel vbetter once i get alll those presents wuahahahhahahahhh evil face lol

i had a amazign time as always where ever i go. danny did his thing, alotta hot girls there, got there at 1 i think line was so long and not moving i knew the bouncer so he let me skip, but by the time i got to the front they said only if u buy bottles u get in so saw some friends and got a table after that i danced till i couldn't no more. great nite can't wait for the next one

oops this review was for show haha