This is why you dont buy your Teen daughter a webcam for Xmas

brandy76

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when was this?

i jumped on the thread today cause u shit on me for what i do to daniella..but lo and behold ur doing it to irina..

and yes me and irina r fucking again..we're fucking right now..shes blowing me under my computer desk...

theres a difference.. the way you abuse daniella is much different than what i write to irina..

she hated on this thread for no reason and i called her out for it..i didnt insult her - just what she did.. she started this whole drama by insulting me first.. reread each post one by one

you on the other hand pretty much go outta of your way to make daniella feel like shit - she never even speaks about you yet you always attack her... big big difference

your sexual despair clouds your judgement sometimes..

either that or your bored..

theres a difference.. the way you abuse daniella is much different than what i write to irina..

she hated on this thread for no reason and i called her out for it..i didnt insult her - just what she did.. she started this whole drama by insulting me first.. reread each post one by one

you on the other hand pretty much go outta of your way to make daniella feel like shit - she never even speaks about you yet you always attack her... big big difference

your sexual despair clouds your judgement sometimes..

either that or your bored..

Actually I didn't say a word to you in this thread..yet you felt the need to open your big ass mouth and comment on my post. So please kill yourself :)