Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music Forum:January Tracks

D.Schwartz

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM LOVIN this flow of posting very nice guys.. 2nd week and were at 6 pages with only 1 total page of gotdick's BS....

more music posts=most music circulation=better forum for us all.. NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2nd week and like 3 posts from actual January tracks out of 6 pages bwahahahahaha

:blown:

pathetic

heres some late decembers since 98% posted tracks on this forum are from december anyway....

Mike Viera - the island - original

Mike Viera - the island - Jaimy tribal rerun mix <---dope

Madonna - Sorry (7 Extended Club Mix)

Tim Deluxe - i dont care (tim deluxe club mix)

Tim Deluxe - i dont care (original)

Master Blaster - Since you have been gone

Royksopp - 49 percent ( 2006 remixes including steve angelo)

Richard Grey presents Brainstorm - Pissed Off (original and john dahlback more pissed remix) <--- sick hard tech

Soul Revenger - Disco Shit (EP single)

Defected Records inc. 2006 sampler (Released jan 03,2006)

01 Playgroup ft. kc flight - front 2 back (todd terry remix re-edit)

02 Ron Hall and the Muthafunkaz ft. Mark Evans - the way you love me (original mix)

03 Soul Central - Need you now (extended original mix)

04 Lifelike and Kris Menace - Discopolis (original)

January tracks (my picks)

JOEY NEGRO - MAKE A MOVE ON ME (PART 3) (Jan 10th 2006) <---his usuall release type

QUENTIN HARRIS - NO MORE LOVE (Jan 2nd 2006)

DOUBLE - DESIRE (FRANKIE FELICIANO REMIX) (Jan 3rd 2006)

STEAL VYBE & THE RHYTHM SLAVES - MORE THAN YOU CAN DREAM ABOUT (PART 2) (Jan 8th 2006)

Ozgur Can - IVORY (Jan 6th 2006) <---nice

im actually very glad people are date oriented now and extremely senesitive about when these tracks were out... now theres accuracy on this forum as well. people posting which extact tracks came out when.. i loveeeeeeeee it. crazy what irritation can do..
still need a little more work..but headin in the right direction ;)

ughhhh Denny has been playing that since September

and if you wants to start gettin technical...i had: john dahlback - nothing is for real (mark knight mix) since november and who you think I got it from? rayrays.....and also I Stand Alone (Robbie Rivera) I had for a month (and a half now. Peace.

and if you wants to start gettin technical...i had: john dahlback - nothing is for real (mark knight mix) since november and who you think I got it from? rayrays.....and also I Stand Alone (Robbie Rivera) I had for a month (and a half now. Peace.
and the john dahlback is from the summer... whats your point? that the two of you are clueless? we all know that already.

and the john dahlback is from the summer... whats your point? that the two of you are clueless? we all know that already.

Ite heres my novel after this I really am done with you gotmilk?, well maybe for a lil while. You know what bro, I said I had enuff of your petty drama but now I gotta take one more crack at you.........first off why u gotta be an internet tuff guy? well i havent threatened anyone on this board EVER and u threaten ppl because of their opinion on music, u def have some serious issues. Im no internet tuff guy but if u ever spit on me I dont even have to say what will happen. Why u gotta jump down some ppl's throats and not others? I dont see you startin drama with "thehype" and he posted the Dahlback track that was out in the summer...if you bash at least show some equality in your bashing brother. You can call me clueless, and maybe I am but everyone else seemed to think my list was dope, alot better than your non-existent list. So maybe I only got into house a year ago and dont have the greatest sources (like people who have been around the scene for a while) to get music when it first comes out, u should be happy that I ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND REAL HOUSE MUSIC and have a passion for it, unlike the other 99.9% of people in America who think its garbage, and maybe you should shed some light and show a little guidance, but no you just gotta be a dickhead. Why dont u leave this board u have nothing positive to add...EVER. Oh wait I know why, I checked out your board and now why I see why u spend so much time on clubplanet, because your board sucks. There is like 3 replies to every thread, gimme a break bro, get real. YOUR BOARD SUCKS AND THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ON IT. What do you have to say now? Wait you dont even have to Ill tell u what ur gonna sa: you wanna spit on me and fight me, tell me im clueless and know nothing about house, STILL NOT POST ANY TRACKS, and just add more drama to this board. Im embarassed for keeping it going this long. GROW UP BRO, if someone posts a track that old let it be known but do it in a polite way you fuckin asshole.

Ite heres my novel after this I really am done with you gotmilk?, well maybe for a lil while. You know what bro, I said I had enuff of your petty drama but now I gotta take one more crack at you.........first off why u gotta be an internet tuff guy? well i havent threatened anyone on this board EVER and u threaten ppl because of their opinion on music, u def have some serious issues. Im no internet tuff guy but if u ever spit on me I dont even have to say what will happen. Why u gotta jump down some ppl's throats and not others? I dont see you startin drama with "thehype" and he posted the Dahlback track that was out in the summer...if you bash at least show some equality in your bashing brother. You can call me clueless, and maybe I am but everyone else seemed to think my list was dope, alot better than your non-existent list. So maybe I only got into house a year ago and dont have the greatest sources (like people who have been around the scene for a while) to get music when it first comes out, u should be happy that I ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND REAL HOUSE MUSIC and have a passion for it, unlike the other 99.9% of people in America who think its garbage, and maybe you should shed some light and show a little guidance, but no you just gotta be a dickhead. Why dont u leave this board u have nothing positive to add...EVER. Oh wait I know why, I checked out your board and now why I see why u spend so much time on clubplanet, because your board sucks. There is like 3 replies to every thread, gimme a break bro, get real. YOUR BOARD SUCKS AND THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ON IT. What do you have to say now? Wait you dont even have to Ill tell u what ur gonna sa: you wanna spit on me and fight me, tell me im clueless and know nothing about house, STILL NOT POST ANY TRACKS, and just add more drama to this board. Im embarassed for keeping it going this long. GROW UP BRO, if someone posts a track that old let it be known but do it in a polite way you fuckin asshole.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:X10000