Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why was crowinas post deleted?

yeah wtf... i was at page 11 already very much enjoying myself and when i clicked on page 12 it said i couldn´t access it...

gabo you suck, also, by removing this you definately admit there was something to this :laugh:

bring the thread back!!

who do i have to f*** now to get any attention? i would like to point out to all of you that only two people have thanked me for making their work days go by faster with that thread. if it was not for me... some of you might actually be working right now!

Hurt by Gabo?

So I went out with Gabo from June 2004 to I guess January 2005. We would be together almost every weekend being we lived in different states…I say I guess about when it ended because I had to find out myself that we were no longer dating…

No phone call, no note, nothing… The last time I spent at his place was mid-January, but I have heard little since… I called him and sent him emails, only to be ignored or told he was not feeling well…Nothing…I was very careful of not being over bearing and only wrote or called once or twice a week…It was finally in late February I asked through pm if are going out anymore… He said that he was so stressed and that no, if I needed an answer, the answer was no… Then the next day he said he was sorry… not knowing what he was sorry about, I again asked for a phone call… I still have not heard from him by phone, he has not shown the respect to tell me in person, or by phone as to why he left me hanging for a month and a half… I have asked countless times for some sort of closure and to at least call me…Nothing….Serious relationship or not, it’s not what you do to a girl you’ve been fucking for six months.

So why do I write this? To send a message to guys not to do this to a girl…It is so hurtful. You could never imagine how hurtful it is until it’s done to you… I’ve never been treated as such. I’ve had guys cheat on me, yet they were man enough to admit it and tell me… I never got any sort of respectful break-up...I get pm’s and emails from a guy I’ve been fucking for six months. And that’s if he writes me…As weird as it may be to make a public post about this… I really cared for the guy… and thought he felt the same through his words and actions …and to the girls, just be careful of things like this.

who do i have to f*** now to get any attention? i would like to point out to all of you that only two people have thanked me for making their work days go by faster with that thread. if it was not for me... some of you might actually be working right now!

maybe you could wrap up the thread gabo deleted. you have a right to be heard IMO

Well, in my opinion, I think it’s wrong. Given the subject of the thread maybe it should have gone to drama, but not deleted.

No one was forced to read it.

I don’t like hip-hop music but I’m not going to go to hip-hop clubs and demand the club be shut down.

Nevertheless that is what this world is moving into, you’re told what to wear, what to hear, and then you’re told what to say. You have a bunch of programmed robots walking around thinking they are cool and unique because they changed a little aspect of what they were programed to do…then you have the “old-school” people come out from the shadows wondering why no one is unique, and carries their own views and opinions.

Guest gabo
how lame..

it was a good warning for future gabo victims..

why should it matter you piece of shit? it was a year ago and everyone has gone on with their lives... except you and her.