Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crowina

xlr8ted

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny how people like ghost and nmn will travel all the way up to boston to go hang out with their e-pals and try to play it off like someone else is a cyber geek

i never went to boston

and u call me a fucking hypocrite? NIGGA U WERE THE KING OF MEETUPS?!?!?! am i gona have to dig up that post mike made of all ur roll-calls???

difference between me and you is that im not trying to front like i never went to a meetup or met someone off CP....just cause ur dumbass moved to the west coast and now ur tryin to assume this "cool guy" image doesnt mean im not gona sit here and point out all ur bullshit

funny how people like ghost and nmn will travel all the way up to boston to go hang out with their e-pals and try to play it off like someone else is a cyber geek

Ghhhhhhhhost it was a blast having u up man, dont listen to him, we had alot of e-laughs over some e-beers... we went e-clubbing all night, then ripped it up e-style again the next e-night.

i never went to boston

and u call me a fucking hypocrite? NIGGA U WERE THE KING OF MEETUPS?!?!?! am i gona have to dig up that post mike made of all ur roll-calls???

difference between me and you is that im not trying to front like i never went to a meetup or met someone off CP....just cause ur dumbass moved to the west coast and now ur tryin to assume this "cool guy" image doesnt mean im not gona sit here and point out all ur bullshit

funny how the guy that tries to be the coolest of the cool internet people will sit and try to pin people down

whats really sad is your demeanor.....you got a different act for every crowd you hang out with. when you hang out at small lounges you got a bottles & models thing, when you go to house parties you try to be a hipster, when you hang out with anyone thats black you break out your ebonics and fly around the word "nigga" like you got street credit

how about you choose a personality of your own and stick to it you secure person that you are

what a poser

i dont even know where to start w/this thread..

u wana talk about posers....tell every1 how ur friend Frank was on Real World...or how u popped bottles with Justin Timberlake...spare me nigga (oh shit ur not black..do i need to delete this?)....

god forbid i go to a lounge where my friends pop bottles..how does that make me a poser?

i dont even know where to start w/this thread..

u wana talk about posers....tell every1 how ur friend Frank was on Real World...or how u popped bottles with Justin Timberlake...spare me nigga (oh shit ur not black..do i need to delete this?)....

god forbid i go to a lounge where my friends pop bottles..how does that make me a poser?

see...funny thing is both are true while everything you say is a lie

whatever you say must be gospel :laugh: hommie-g

you might be right up there with Crowina when it comes to mental issues...I'm not the one playing it off. I admit that I have met friends through CP. You are the one who has been poking fun of that for the longest time when in fact you were the king of CP meetups.

please go ahead and flip this around...should be a good one.

you might be right up there with Crowina when it comes to mental issues...I'm not the one playing it off. I admit that I have met friends through CP. You are the one who has been poking fun of that for the longest time when in fact you were the king of CP meetups.

please go ahead and flip this around...should be a good one.

chatroom on fire right now