Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crowina

xlr8ted

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might be right up there with Crowina when it comes to mental issues...I'm not the one playing it off. I admit that I have met friends through CP. You are the one who has been poking fun of that for the longest time when in fact you were the king of CP meetups.

please go ahead and flip this around...should be a good one.

:laugh: now i got mental issues

i love it

:laugh: now i got mental issues

i love it

sweet response

so what is it then...admit what I just wrote is right and we'll be done. Or do you have to much pride where you have to come back and say how you own all of us and we are making this up. I'm not even "coming at you" just stating facts

djjonmoney bags said that to Marko after he got his job hustling people to refinance their home mortgage...

this is right after he quit his job selling broadband internet service door to door...

i thought you were done with me

**shakes head**

guess hommieskillet cant get off my dick

sweet response

so what is it then...admit what I just wrote is right and we'll be done. Or do you have to much pride where you have to come back and say how you own all of us and we are making this up. I'm not even "coming at you" just stating facts

i thought you had a thing for me

does this mean we cant be e-pals?

and you know it's the truth...kid never makes sense and what is funny is that he actually believes the stuff he post.

sorry bro, didn't mean to offend your pal.

i believe it, i believe it!!!!

and i also get offended when someone attacks my character over the internet or when someone attacks the character of one of my cyberpals over the net

but again, does this mean we cant be pals?

djjonmoney bags said that to Marko after he got his job hustling people to refinance their home mortgage...

this is right after he quit his job selling broadband internet service door to door...

very high class line if said from the right person.. :D

im neutral as i always am.. so no need to apologize.. but you do repeat the same things.. just stating the facts :aright:

but you saying "the chatroom must be blowing up" isn't a fact, it's you attempting to be funny...me saying he's going to flip my post around or avoid it all together is a fact

got it? :aright: