Crowina

xlr8ted

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you're on me as if I really give a shit

just stating the obvious jon..

stop trying to make serg look like a fool by tellign absolute lies...and look at yourself for a moment ;)

oh and btw..you will prob never realize how dumb some of your comments are because you actually believe everything you say...you're like a little kid who has a pretend friend and no matter what anyone says to him, he still plays with him.

I was... I think. first off that was years ago and I was drunk.... I don't even rememeber you being there. I rememeber solbeam jon, Z clubkat and her man... thats all I think... all I remember is waiting for 20 min to get a drink every time, I can't tell you who I talked to or what was said or who I ignored.

i was bein serious...i came later with my boy reg...like around 130am...

I was... I think. first off that was years ago and I was drunk.... I don't even rememeber you being there. I rememeber solbeam jon, Z clubkat and her man... thats all I think... all I remember is waiting for 20 min to get a drink every time, I can't tell you who I talked to or what was said or who I ignored.
what Cper were you seeing at the time?

stop trying to make serg look like a fool by tellign absolute lies...and look at yourself for a moment ;)

oh and btw..you will prob never realize how dumb some of your comments are because you actually believe everything you say...you're like a little kid who has a pretend friend and no matter what anyone says to him, he still plays with him.

no offense but your comments are pretty dull themselves.. just sayin ;)

she came back cause she was bored.. like most people that post here..

not everyone takes CP seriously like you do.

right but to come back and bump up a drama thread involving yourself is a bit odd and I don't think gabo has been denying that there is some truth to her story or am I missing something

Guest gabo
only broken record here was the record you broke for meeting girls over the internet..:laugh:
dude! holy shit! thats reallly fucking funny!!did you come up with that yourself? oh man you're really, really funny!! wow, my sides hurts.

it doesnt take much to state the obvious about you sweetie....

but I'll refrain for the time being unless of course provoked

dont believe everything your friends tell you......and i know exactly where you are going with this one

Oh do you? because that's not the only thing I'm talking about..there have been times where I was one of the parties involved..

and another thing Jon, you'd be the LAST person I would believe..trust me.

I know you for way too long and I know you tooooooo well to know that you're not one to be trusted and you're not one to have as a friend..!!!