Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crowina

xlr8ted

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start receiving full pay and benefits from your first day of recruit training ($25,100 per annum). Upon the completion of the Police Academy (six months), your annual salary increases to $32,700. Salaries will continue to increase every year and upon completion of 5½ years of service, base salary will increase to $59,588. In addition to these base salaries, there is overtime earning, holiday pay, night differential and uniform allowance

yo son thats mad qb salary

cant decide whos got more street cred now... HP or the crow

ghost what u think son?

i duno..i think Ante has more street cred than any1...after all

"believe me when i say ive seen more.. even though i went to catholic school my whole life ive hung with the lowest of the low and have been exposed to real "gangsta" situations constantly..i had a lot of friends from qb"

i duno..i think Ante has more street cred than any1...after all

"believe me when i say ive seen more.. even though i went to catholic school my whole life ive hung with the lowest of the low and have been exposed to real "gangsta" situations constantly..i had a lot of friends from qb"

vernon side of things..:gang:

Guest onisakura
I can't read that.

Dammit...it just says that the server is too busy. *lol* When i was going to the next page on this thread.

and I love how crowina is trying to come off as "I don't give a fuck anymore, just doing this for a laugh" when all it is doing is showing how what type of serious mental issues she REALLY has

again, I feel bad for her new boyfriend...I wonder how long it took for him to shove his dick in her ass? Bet he can just slide right up in that shit, no lube or nothin...

and I love how crowina is trying to come off as "I don't give a fuck anymore, just doing this for a laugh" when all it is doing is showing how what type of serious mental issues she REALLY has

again, I feel bad for her new boyfriend...I wonder how long it took for him to shove his dick in her ass? Bet he can just slide right up in that shit, no lube or nothin...

hmmm.... this... yeah

He wasn't sleeping in that photo, that psycho had just killed him.

shes bein doing it for a laugh from the beginning..love how you intentionally missed that

AGREED!

I was unbiased on this drama until she posted her pm saying.. I BUMPED THE THREAD BECAUSE I WAS BORED AND WANTED TO SPICE UP THE BOARD..

weird.. who does that?