Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: GOTMILK?

dgmodel

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly... a bit childish and stupid... man some ppl really do take this a bit too seriously... its a shame.
this was a while ago... that day you kept posting retardly and kept moving threads..

as i recall.. we were all acting childish and stupid..

funny it took this long to get to him..

:laugh:

What do you mean "exactly?" Jon wrote "holy shit lol" How does that correlate into being "childish" or "stupid"

exactly as in that was my exact response as well... then i went on to share my thoughts on him writing a pm and making false accusations...

and i didnt ask you to be removed from CP just your mod priveledges..

he forwarded the pm to me, so save your lies.

this was a while ago... that day you kept posting retardly and kept moving threads..

as i recall.. we were all acting childish and stupid..

funny it took this long to get to him..

:laugh:

i was posting in "caleb fashion" you said theres nothing wrong with that... (and more importantly it was only one hour of it, to prove a point on how its stupid.) anyhow... you're the man~! good luck in life and everything that follows...

i was posting in "caleb fashion" you said theres nothing wrong with that... (and more importantly it was only one hour of it, to prove a point on its stupid.) anyhow... you're the man~! good luck in life and everything that follows...
and you were also making bogus announcements..

but thanks for the blessing! same to you :)

he forwarded the pm to me, so save your lies.

i was posting in "caleb fashion" you said theres nothing wrong with that... (and more importantly it was only one hour of it, to prove a point on how its stupid.) anyhow... you're the man~! good luck in life and everything that follows...

what lies?? here is the exact PM.. where do i ask him to kick you off ths site.. maybe you should save your lies and stop exagerating things..

Private Message: dgmodelpost_old.gif 12-16-05, 11:30 AM GotMilk? vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

King of the Mountain

Star_Wars_-_Greedo.gif

dgmodel

please take down this attachment

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/announcement.php?f=57&a=58

and please strip dgmodel of his mod priveldges.. he keeps moving threads and then spamming the board.. he is totally abusing his powers and there is no need for him