Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My big FUCK YOU of the nite goes to...

digitalphoenix

...SOUTH BEACH TOWING!!

:bigfinge::bigfinge::bigfinge:

Dude,....... $200 to get your truck out of there????

I was gone for 25 minutes no shit, bought donuts, took them up to the hotel room and came back down....... and that's the joke on me.

Cocky sonofbitches KNOW you'll pay it 'cos if not...

it'll be more the next day!!!! :gang:

FUCK YOUUUUU COCKSUCKERS!!!!!!

...SOUTH BEACH TOWING!!

I was gone for 25 minutes no shit, bought donuts, took them up to the hotel room and came back down....... and that's the joke on me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...SOUTH BEACH TOWING!!

You totally deserved it. :D

25 minutes sounds like an awful long time, considering it takes them no more than 30 seconds to hook up your car and tow it...beach towing is a multimillion dollar industry, motherfuckers!!!

But you know, they fool you once shame on them...they fool you twice, shame on you.

the rules of the game, sucks but true.

too bad you couldn't spend that money on something more productive :smoke:

25 minutes sounds like an awful long time, considering it takes them no more than 30 seconds to hook up your car and tow it...beach towing is a multimillion dollar industry, motherfuckers!!!

But you know, they fool you once shame on them...they fool you twice, shame on you.

the rules of the game, sucks but true.

too bad you couldn't spend that money on something more productive :smoke:

If it only takes them 30 seconds to hook up a car and tow it, you better be careful where you park your skateboard! :D

Those bastards towed my Aerostar 12 years ago at Washington Square AS I WAS UNLOADING MY DRUMS TO THE CLUB!.....It wasn't even ten minutes and I was halfway unloading my shit and it was gone....had to cancel the gig obviously.....had to get the cash and had to get it out......nice.....I'm trying to work here, fuckers!!! And you tow my fucking van?? :peeright: (south beach towing)

Here is what u do, ok ready, tell them to go fuck themselves, broooooooooooooooo u can get them sooo good

That'll do the trick, for sure. They'll never tow another car inconsiderately again. :aright: Those magic words always work wonders with people who want to scam you when you're between a rock and a hard place. ;)

...SOUTH BEACH TOWING!!

That sucks balls, man. Sorry it happened.

Those bastards towed my Aerostar 12 years ago at Washington Square AS I WAS UNLOADING MY DRUMS TO THE CLUB!.....It wasn't even ten minutes and I was halfway unloading my shit and it was gone....had to cancel the gig obviously.....had to get the cash and had to get it out......nice.....I'm trying to work here, fuckers!!! And you tow my fucking van?? :peeright: (south beach towing)

that shit sucks!

all bunch of scum bags !!!..........they gotta demolish like 2 city blocks of those apart complexes and built more parking facilities ......the beach is a mess , and those freakin towing companies are making serious loot on others misfortunes .

For 200$ a truck ............add to it a normal saturday night ............... they must be making tens of thousands $$$ .