Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xm Or Sirius ?

Even if you don't like Stern, the programing Sirius has is excellent. I've had it for a little over a month now and my CD's used to get 100% of the airtime while in my car and now Sirius gets about 70% and my CD's get 30...Getting Howard unedited is just a bonus. I would pay the 13/month w/o Stern.

xm in the car, sirrius at home (comes with Dish Network), BPM on xm. is the best "dance hit sation", if your looking for a step up from KTU, but still with theDHT tupe of stuff, the System on XM has the better "true house", Morales, Romero, Frankie Kuckles more deep house. If you want great trance, Marcus, lawler, PVD... Area 33 is much better on Sirius for that. They also have more DJ's with that NY personality, as opposed to Alan Freed on XM. Opie and Anthony light years better than Howard so they make XM better for me, but Im more of a trance person so i like Sirius, many on this bord would probably prefer XM with deep house, say radio and Def house.

Got sirius at home and in the car for basically Howard and I must say that the rest of the shit on Sirius is very good as well. You get PVD, Deep Dish and others. Not to mention you have Bubba the love sponge who may not be everyones taste but he is much better then most crap on testicle radio. By the way I have a few shares of sirius and I am sitting on it for a few years. The stock is money in the bag, and easy double in a year or two.

did anyone actually buy sirius stocks?

I did, which makes me happy with some of the feedback here. I have XM as part of DirecTV, and it is dissappointing. Especially the dance stations. Sirius' subsrciber numbers are a bit misleading though, since I heard they had to get a million new susribers just to BREAK EVEN on the Stern deal.......

and fucki0ng XM has commercials

wtf , i thought the whole point was not to have any commercials...

bunch of bullshit ..and I am sure sirus is going to have them soon also , too much money to be made

I will prob buy it for 2 reasons...

opie and anthony

and the 80's channel

and fucki0ng XM has commercials

wtf , i thought the whole point was not to have any commercials...

bunch of bullshit ..and I am sure sirus is going to have them soon also , too much money to be made

I will prob buy it for 2 reasons...

opie and anthony

and the 80's channel

Sirius has commercials also, but only on the talk stations