Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you listen to other music besides EDM?

i know nmn rocks the crap hop.. but what else does everyone listen to..

new Tool album in a few months..cant wait

I almost forgot you're a crazy tool fan like myself.....

cant wait for the album to come out

i listen to a lot of metal and rock, hip hop, reggaeton, reggae, and 90's alternative

i just love music in general as long as it aint country

I almost forgot you're a crazy tool fan like myself.....

cant wait for the album to come out

i listen to a lot of metal and rock, hip hop, reggaeton, reggae, and 90's alternative

i just love music in general as long as it aint country

yea def.. i saw them live 3 times during their last two tours.. go to the latest newsletter on toolband.com

they tease us with some cryptic information..written in code..

new album is coming most likely in april followed by a live DVD.. everyone is sayin this album is their best yet..

nice.. im impressed.. and here i thought your ears are constantly enslaved to hearty doses of Lee Burdige and Sasha

bee gees, Mic geronimo, peter tosh, yard birds, clash, ray charles, james brown, roy orbison, deftones, def leppard... i could go on all day

yea def.. i saw them live 3 times during their last two tours.. go to the latest newsletter on toolband.com

they tease us with some cryptic information..written in code..

new album is coming most likely in april followed by a live DVD.. everyone is sayin this album is their best yet..

thanks for the link

i think our generation is very very fortunate, have had the opportunity to watch various new genre's of music come to life. We have the previous generations of music to help inspire us, and much more than they ever had. Best of all its right there, at our finger tips and in a click we can experience what they would have to wait ... possibly days, to hear on the radio.

:rock:

i think our generation is very very fortunate, have had the opportunity to watch various new genre's of music come to life. We have the previous generations of music to help inspire us, and much more than they ever had. Best of all its right there, at our finger tips and in a click we can experience what they would have to wait ... possibly days, to hear on the radio.

:rock:

i agree with the latter part of your response.. but i think our generation is cursed with even worse music than our previous generations.. creativity is on the decline in a commercial sense.. my only saving grace is some EDM and a few rock bands.. and very few hip hop artists.. i think most music played on the radio is absolute garbage..with hiphop leading that.

i agree with the latter part of your response.. but i think our generation is cursed with even worse music than our previous generations.. creativity is on the decline in a commercial sense.. my only saving grace is some EDM and a few rock bands.. and very few hip hop artists.. i think most music played on the radio is absolute garbage..with hiphop leading that.

agreed ... i was watchin some Hendrix video's off google .. thats fucking talent ...