Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know who leaked DIBIZA........

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal fave version of the track was the one i heard in march 2004. Hes been working on this track since 2001 to be exact and there have been so many different verions, and he could never complete it cause for a time in 2001 he had to work on remixes of a few other tracks.

The one played now is still a great track and its unfortunate what happened with the leaking. I look forward to buying the vinyl whenit is released and cd and buying it on mp3 when its available as well. Best part of the song for me is when the girls voice is goin back and forth.

How passionate can you be about this culture if your happy that this happen to a well respected artist and dont care and talk shit and cant wait to get it for free off a file sharing thingy. The worse part has always been djs who have been putting this song on their charts and its been the wrong one all these months.

rayray subpar? come on now.....have u ever heard this live on a system like spirit's? Maybe at home it doenst sound so good, but you cant even begin to get a true feel for it unless you have heard it on a real system, and this shit is dope, bass line is ridiculous..maybe it was overhyped a lil but by no means is this subpar. however it def shouldnt have taken danny this long to produce it.
song sucks period.

song sucks period.

wow rayay and gotmilk are actually agreeing on something.....guess we got different taste man....im not sayin its one of the best tracks ever made but it def gets the club goin and i think its good, solid track. different strokes for dif folks.

p.s. - u still sour about that momma joke? i apologized 2 posts later b4 u even read it man, so if so just chill no hard feelings

wow rayay and gotmilk are actually agreeing on something.....guess we got different taste man....im not sayin its one of the best tracks ever made but it def gets the club goin and i think its good, solid track. different strokes for dif folks.

p.s. - u still sour about that momma joke? i apologized 2 posts later b4 u even read it man, so if so just chill no hard feelings

nah not sour at all..

no offense to anyone, but the people that are complaining about why taking so long to complete a track?? well why dont you try to make a song and see how time consuming it is, when you travel the world and have so many things to do to prepare for the party, then you will know why it takes a very long time to complete a track...the true people that understand on production know what im talking about....i would like for someone to complete a song and let me know how long it took you, sometimes it cant take a day, two , three days, one month or a year it all depends on your time and moods...

People are funny, it's not like he worked 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, for 4 years to make that track.

Plus DT not being a great producer? WTF?! Have you heard "Hard & Soul" or "Tourism" ; amazing albums. And I'm not even talking about Elements, Bottom Heavy, Music Is The Answer, ... absolute House Classics.

Now you don't like the track, fine. But don't say things like "DT's not a great producer" because History is there to contradict anyone who says this.

montbh, how old are you? I respect that you love House MusiK and all, but you have to understand making music is not an easy thing, once you start producing then honestly I can say you can come and talk and give your personal opinions, its not an easy thing to do when you are busy and etc. You also have other jobs as well besides producing...

Start Producing and you will find out for yourself :)) Its a very hard thing to do :) It's not easy....

you know I really dont communicate with this board to much because there is just too many different categories of music, which I dont like :)

I am not into Trance :) Just House :)

montbh, how old are you? I respect that you love House MusiK and all, but you have to understand making music is not an easy thing, once you start producing then honestly I can say you can come and talk and give your personal opinions, its not an easy thing to do when you are busy and etc. You also have other jobs as well besides producing...

Start Producing and you will find out for yourself :)) Its a very hard thing to do :) It's not easy....

you know I really dont communicate with this board to much because there is just too many different categories of music, which I dont like :)

Cause with that house music! you cant go wronggg!!!! gonna set you free!!!

trance=cheese

so i hear their tracking down the orginal people who leaked it as well.

sure they are.....

you know how many million dollar albums get leaked a day? I doubt DT's name is on the top of the list of things they need to do.

and unless this track is copyrighted, nothing can happen to the leak.

Im 22. 23 in May. Senior in college. I realize the music production is very, very, very, very, VERY tidious. I am taking advanced electronic music techniques right now in school using Reason. We're learning to score silent films, and producing our own music tracks.

I've read articles about production with Morillo and he's stated it's taken an average of 59 hours to complete a track. I use Reason to produce my stuff, but I'm nowhere near as saavy as there rest. But, 4 years to produce a track? Cmon man. It sounds like it was a project that he "never got around to finishing" type of deal. Morillo can crank one out in 59 hours. Danny can spend 4x that much in a year. I realize he dj's constantly, but even if he took a month off, and worked on his track for 2 hours a day for those 30 days....that's 60 hours RIGHT THERE. And it took him 4 years.

Im 22. 23 in May. Senior in college. I realize the music production is very, very, very, very, VERY tidious. I am taking advanced electronic music techniques right now in school using Reason. We're learning to score silent films, and producing our own music tracks.

I've read articles about production with Morillo and he's stated it's taken an average of 59 hours to complete a track. I use Reason to produce my stuff, but I'm nowhere near as saavy as there rest. But, 4 years to produce a track? Cmon man. It sounds like it was a project that he "never got around to finishing" type of deal. Morillo can crank one out in 59 hours. Danny can spend 4x that much in a year. I realize he dj's constantly, but even if he took a month off, and worked on his track for 2 hours a day for those 30 days....that's 60 hours RIGHT THERE. And it took him 4 years.

I guess your forget about all the remixes he has worked on during that time.

I guess your forget about all the remixes he has worked on during that time.

exaclty, like what do you think this guy does, nothing all day. he spins all over the US and the World. and for a producer like DT he probally works on a few songs, not just produce one at a time. some would take longer then others, and sometimes alot longer to get the mix right and to win awards if he was trying to go that route again. yea morillo can finish a song in 59 hours. thats probally working ont he song with other people in the studio for like 3 weeks straight. my good friend just spent like thousands on studio equipment. it has been about 6 months and he has one good song. i am acutally surprised as well cause he has never produced a track before. so it is not as easy as you think. u need the right programs and a big love for the music.

Z

I produce. And taking 4 years on a simple dance track is ridiculous.

granted producing a dance track does take longer then a hip hop song and such, but still 4 years is just way to long.