Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming up to NYC for the first time!!! 2/11-2/19

Whats up!

New to the website here....

Well I'm headed up to NYC this Valentine's week and I am very ready to party everynight.....My hotel is on Lexington and 33rd....I'm 22 years old and I'm very familiar with partying as I do it every weekend down in Miami(where I live) what places are good to hit up in NYC?? Better yet which ones should I not miss??? Any parties within that week would be great?? Maybe a couple of websites where I could check stuff out?? Thanks!

later,

Jose,

Depending on what your style of music venue size and crowd wise, theres a variety of things to choose from. Ideally i wouldnt listen to any promoters who promote only thier parties, while some might be good i think its unjust. Anyhow with that said, i can reccomend CIELO on the 11th for TEDD PATTERSON monthly party. His styleof music has attracted so many new fans each month from this board. He plays a style that starts off deep, gets techy and dark with some tribal and ends the nights with classic dance music. That party is from 11pm till 430am.

The following night also at cielo is called FRESH FRUIT with djs quentin harris and steve travolta, from 9pm till 3am, mUusic is a deephouse, soulful beats with some tech house.

Also that night is ASSETERIA at SHOW with hard beats hard tribal dark shit with a mix bag of peopel in teh crowd. Right now i cant think of anything else but till keep you informed.

Def DANNY KRIVIT on feb 17th@SOL. As for weekday well you have DEEPSPACE with FRANCOIS K on mons at CIELO, and tues DEEPSEE at sapphire lounge, with eman n lola, the crowd is filled with some of the best dancers in nyc.

Also wanted to mention that on sat night SHELTER starts at11pm and ends on sunday afternoon like 12 sometimes 2pm.

Here's my 2 cents. All listed are great! If you want deep house cielo wednesdays kevin hedge and the master little louie vega. Also I see that sunday you have joe claussell at club love. It's from 6pm till about 12am. You gotta check this club out if you come to ny. Everything is aces up in there! Cielo and Club love are a must for small clubs. Enjoy.

i can reccomend CIELO on the 11th for TEDD PATTERSON monthly party. His styleof music has attracted so many new fans each month from this board. He plays a style that starts off deep, gets techy and dark with some tribal and ends the nights with classic dance music. That party is from 11pm till 430am.

Gabe, I don't think that it was Tedd Patterson's style of music that attracted so many new fans from this board to Cielo, I think it were all your posts about how great the Vibal party is. I am going to check it out for the first time on the 11th, and I am bringing a new aspiring club chick with me. If she hates it, then she's going to be turned off the New York clubbing scene forever, so this experience will scar her for life and require long and expensive therapy. So now you're personally responsible for this poor girl!