Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite store to shop at for clothes...

So where does everyone like to shop for clothes? For nice clothes that arent to outrageously priced, I like banana republic...for more clubby clothes, i went to this store in the village once called bam bams and thought it was kinda phat...

------------------

freeze.gif "There is no guest list tonight"

KNIGHTCRWLER IS RIGHT, BANG BANG & H&M ARE 2 OF THE BEST STORES TO GO SHOPPING AT IN NYC, ALSO TRY THIS PLACE CALLED "GADZOOKS" - VERY SIMILAR TO BANG BANG, THERE'S 1 IN SOUTH JERSEY AT SOME CHEESEY MALL & I THINK THERE'S STILL 1 IN THE STATEN ISLAND MALL.

--------------------------------------------

"PACIFISTS SHARE MORALLY BANKRUPT BELIEFS"

Originally posted by bigmario99:

KNIGHTCRWLER IS RIGHT, BANG BANG & H&M ARE 2 OF THE BEST STORES TO GO SHOPPING AT IN NYC, ALSO TRY THIS PLACE CALLED "GADZOOKS" - VERY SIMILAR TO BANG BANG, THERE'S 1 IN SOUTH JERSEY AT SOME CHEESEY MALL & I THINK THERE'S STILL 1 IN THE STATEN ISLAND MALL.

if you like disgusting B&T costumes go to those stores, otherwise, get some real clothing.

thanks.

Originally posted by keshiki:

if you like disgusting B&T costumes go to those stores, otherwise, get some real clothing.

thanks.

Laura how did I KNOW you'd answer this one?! wink.gif

Me~Arden B, JCrew, Banana, Bebe, Bloomingdale's etc etc etc (I'm a shopping addict) tongue.gif

------------------

=)

I'll take the bait - what's B&T clothing?

There's a pretty funky place in Soho that just opened - Jlindenberg from Sweden. There stuffis pretty stylin - but not really for clubs. Some of it's mod style, from the 60's. There are a few guys that work there that can pull it off, but I haven't seen much of it on the street.

DM

thanks.

I just go to bloomingdales. It so easy, you can just walk around and get some ck, kenneth cole, bcbg, armani or whatever and try it all on and pay for it all at once. Its really good in the winter because you dont have to ever go outside (not even to get into the subway).

peace,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

thanks.

Ugh, what is with your "B&T" BS! You, and those like you, need to get off of those sorry high horses. Do you really believe that you are somehow better than all the people who choose to live outside of Manhattan?

Anyway...

My shopping route on a nice day takes me east bound on W 8 St, from 6 Av... I pop in and out of just about every other store. Then turn right on Broadway SoHo bound, popping in and out. Too many stores to name, but if you go that way, there's no way you'll go home with nothing new to wear for work or play or whatever.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Ugh, what is with your "B&T" BS! You, and those like you, need to get off of those sorry high horses. Do you really believe that you are somehow better than all the people who choose to live outside of Manhattan?

Yes, yes.......agreed on that one diva......

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

I love Bloomingdales. But there is this great store in Brooklyn called Flavor, its in Bensonhurst (86th street around 25th avenue, next door to Something Else) where my club wear comes from. Its amazingly priced. Usually, by one get one free. Thats on the top level. The bottom level is normal street clothes. But they are very expensive so I just stick to the top. I once bought 8 shirts and paid like $25. Check it out!

------------------

AnnaBanana

thanks.

why are you such a bitch. do you feel the need to always put people down. i think you have some insecurity problems.just because you live in the city doesnt make you better then anyone. well here are some stored i liek to shop at, banana republic, kenneth cole, dkny, armani exchange, and lord and taylors.

------------------

ALWAYS ORIGINATE, NEVER PIRATE.....

AOL J303J

saks,bloomies,sometimes h&m, urban outfitters,antique botique, luichiny (my favorite shoe store on 8th street), a/x,atrium,bebe and some mre, but their my secrets!!!

cwm1.gif

------------------

" Don't take life seriously, because you can't come out of it alive." - Warren Miller

[This message has been edited by sugar_n_spice (edited 12-18-2000).]

another shopping addict here...here's a few of my many haunts...

Daffy's

Warehouse

Canal Jean

Zara

Dollhouse

and yes..I actually loooove H&M..cept I mix some of the mens pieces with my own..and people are like..damn..where did you get that?? smile.gif

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by umassclubberny:

I love Bloomingdales. But there is this great store in Brooklyn called Flavor, its in Bensonhurst (86th street around 25th avenue, next door to Something Else) where my club wear comes from. Its amazingly priced. Usually, by one get one free. Thats on the top level. The bottom level is normal street clothes. But they are very expensive so I just stick to the top. I once bought 8 shirts and paid like $25. Check it out!

I love stores on 86th!!! Especially shoe stores smile.gif Gotta check that one too!

I usually go to Macy's coz they have EVERYTHING, or just go to the mall and walk around all stores until I find what I'm looking for. For some reason I really like New York & Co..

Guest crystalmethodny

H&M when the funds are low, but the styling is high.

Macy's and Bloomingdales for the large selections of fine clothing.

West Broadway when I feel like splurging... that is, any store in the SoHo area.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Keshiki or whatever your name is...nice attitude there...people who brag about petty shit like this, usually have nothing at all.. rolleyes.gif Whatever!!!

As for the real topic at hand.

I just love to shop....I'll buy the 4 dollar shirt that catches my attention in a thrift store window to the Jimmy Choo boots I have to have.. It's all about what catches my eye and whether or not I "need" it..

Too many stores to list.. I own an article/accessory of clothing from alot of them......

------------------

AIM vampie

[This message has been edited by vampienyc10 (edited 12-18-2000).]