Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey does anyone go the gym, Health & Racket Club?

Originally posted by amorettony:

Yeah,..HRC is ok..i'm a member but i'm looking forward to switching to cruch. the one's around the village are cool. which is the best crunch gym?

anim-burnerman.gif

yeah i like crunch too, but got hrc through my job. I go to the one in the village on 13st which isn't that bad, but i do wish i could go to crunch.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

I go to the gym in my apartment building.

Since were on the subject of fitness are there any other rock climbers on the board?

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

I'm an HRC member also. I like the option of having a pool and a spa in every location. The weight rooms are all kept pretty tidy but you won't see any extreme athletes at HRC. It's mostly professionals trying to keep that belly from sticking out too much. Crunch is a little more hardcore. I went to the one on 59th and second. It's a decent size gyn and they have a lot of cool features like a boxing ring and a rock climbing wall...but the weight room was a complete mess. Dumbells were all over the place and most were just lying on the floor. I had to dig between every set to find a matching pair.

The biggest complaint I have on HRC is the music sucks!!! Last Wednesday, during my leg workout, they kept playing the most mellow music! I heard everything from Chris Isaak to Anney Lennox to COUNTRY!!!!!! After that day I went out and bought myself an MP3 player for Christmas.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

I used to work at the HRC on %7/6

nice club...the best customer service..... i met lotsa rich basterds there.. too bad most of them a re misarable

anywayz personally i got the Bally's membership.... the biggest bang for the buck ..besides there are no other gyms here in BRKLN

as for the best gym in NY (a chain I mean - not those private clubs) its hands dowm Equnaux (i cant spell for life) ..the one on b'way/20 is good

the only gym that i actually go to workout is TWILO.. all that bouncing sure makes for a good cardiovascular

------------------

Java.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com